for Those Chosen By The Planet

7/9/2019 c1 shiraskylar
This story is really interesting. I loved everything from Aerith being the dawn mother to the reincarnation situation with the boys. I know the story hasn't been updated in a while I'm still hoping it will continue sometime in the future. I'll be clearly eager to read.
4/13/2019 c9 107Scififan33
Very interesting. Could Aerith destroy the Scourge and Ardyn if she she tried? Feel sad for her that she's alone and only has the memory forms of Zack and even Cloud. Loved Prompto's threat to shoot Ardyn. Sad that the real him is still tied to the world by his infected body. Hope there's more soon
4/24/2018 c9 59UnknownUnseenUnheard
Congrats on being an aunt! :)

This story is really making me feel sorry for Ardyn. He definitely got the shit end of the stick

Good chapter :)
4/15/2018 c4 LexaGonnaScream
"'It's a beautiful day. Now watch some bastard fuck it up'?" OH MY GOD I need that on a T-Shirt or something!
2/3/2018 c8 Guest
I really enjoyed this so far. Thanks for writing! You've got talent
8/25/2017 c8 UnknownUnseenUnheard
I literally read this one and the last one in a day haha
It was pretty good :)
Great story!
8/17/2017 c1 Dark Wanderer18
So interesting fact. Cor was apparently apart of Regis's traveling group back in the day along side everyone else you had meet up thanks to aerith in this chapter.
5/31/2017 c7 3mystic luna mage
Hey just dropping by to tell you youre doing amazing on this story and to keep up the good work!

Ive loved this and its prequel since page one, the concept is amazing and i love how its blossomed over time

The characters all feel right and the emotional twists and turns have been a delight.

Keep going _.
5/31/2017 c7 11KazuSakai
This is the woman who had kept writing letters for years. Of course she's a romantic in heart and spirit.
3/29/2017 c2 10o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0
AH! A new chapter! :DD As always this was fantastic! XD Poor Noct! I know why Regis had to die but still the feels! All of the feels! I'm SO glad that Prom's parents are ok! Man I was so worried. lol :) At least Noct wont have to worry about something happening to his dad's body. :) Ooh, Aerith gave Prom a new blessing. Blessings are so much fun! XD And he can share it with the others! XD
Anyway, can't wait to read more! XD
3/29/2017 c2 RedCheshire
*grips you in a tight hug and slobbers on your sleeve like a small child or puppy*

I really, really love this story series. I've been eagerly awaiting this chapter and is didn't disappoint.
3/18/2017 c1 0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0
lol Prom's such a little troll. :) And of course Aerith messed with the car. That's totally something she'd do. lol :) I don't actually remember Prom playing with Cindy. Clearly that's a sign that I need to re-read BoE. lol Man, you made me want to cry Fai! Not cool! Somehow I completely blanked on the fact that Regis was not only still going to die but that it's coming up really soon. :C That's going to hurt, right in the feels. :) Ah. The joys of friendship and embarrassing childhood pictures. Poor Prom should get used to the teasing cause that aint ever going away! lol I should know, I mispoke a word literally YEARS ago and I still get teased about it. lol :) And Ardyn returns. And Prom remembered meeting him with Aerith. Does he recognise Prom? Anyway, this is a fantastic start to the sequel and I can't wait to read more! :))

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service