FanFiction.Net
for You Have But Two Choices

9/21/2019 c33 Bhoddisatva
While I had hoped for a completed story I am still satisfied that you took the time to tie it up with a summary. Sounds like it would of been an excellent dozen chapters!

Thanks for everything! I wish more fanfic authors took the time to tie up their incomplete stories this way rather than let fans hanging.
9/21/2019 c33 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Quite the ending, and I'm surprised Chad made it. Good luck out there wet lad, I'm army myself.
9/20/2019 c33 2BrazeRancor
Wow it’s been a while. Thanks for dropping your notes at the end, it’s good for closure.

Good luck with the future!
9/20/2019 c33 Golden Zero16
Well, it does feel a bit rushed due to how you decide to end it, but I get life, and I do applaud you for giving it at least something for an ending rather than letting it remain an incomplete story for the rest of time. Overall though, it was an interesting take on the story to say the least.
9/19/2019 c32 1TheGreatBubbaJ
No one can ever just kill something. Have these fools not watched Goblin Slayer?
9/19/2019 c31 TheGreatBubbaJ
I love how messy it all is, no happy victory for the good guy, or even a clear good guy.
9/19/2019 c30 TheGreatBubbaJ
Goodbye Chad, you raised too many death flags.
9/19/2019 c29 TheGreatBubbaJ
All these names dropping like flies.
9/19/2019 c28 TheGreatBubbaJ
Yet another wild card, though his loyalty will depend on if he can bring himself to MAKE her safe rather than try to keep her safe.
9/19/2019 c27 TheGreatBubbaJ
Hey Tosen what do you want for dinner?

JUSTICE.
9/19/2019 c26 TheGreatBubbaJ
Time for some big oof.
9/19/2019 c25 TheGreatBubbaJ
Shame the snoops weren't there for that.
9/19/2019 c24 TheGreatBubbaJ
The memes work in mysterious ways.
9/19/2019 c23 TheGreatBubbaJ
Like every world in existence, old people yelling at each other. One of these days it'd be funny to see a kind of kiddie congress.
9/19/2019 c22 TheGreatBubbaJ
Some players off some players on.
362 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »