for Pressure (rewritten)

3/26/2018 c32 Ritu
Where have you been all my life. The Frank and Callie moment. I could not stop smiling. I must have read it three times non stop.
A BIG thank you!
3/23/2018 c31 Guest
I love this story please update soon! :)
3/22/2018 c31 Tinee Dancer
I love it. Thank you
3/22/2018 c31 nancy drew 11
Great chapter. Thanks for updating.
3/22/2018 c30 nancy drew 11
I love this story.
3/21/2018 c31 John Quest
Awesome
3/19/2018 c1 Highflyer
Hi Erin
You write very good stories. There is a good bit of characterization and plots that I thoroughly enjoy. I also want to thank you for writing Callie Shaw so well. If you are taking requests would you write a short fluff story on Frank Hardy and Callie Shaw please?
Thanks
3/19/2018 c31 6nicolelylewis
Omg! Henry had a creepy moment in the bathroom...I just bet that he’s gonna cut and dye his hair to match Joe’s, but I’m worried about what he’s gonna do after that!
And Hayden...ahhhh!
3/19/2018 c31 14Cherylann Rivers
What a great chapter! You’ve done such a good job with your sense of detail here. It’s a sign of a good author to be able to keep people guessing, and you’ve done that— I STILL don’t know what to feel about Henry. He’s a victim, of course, but he’s obsessed (seems to be) with Joe. That could be innocent or not! Loved the touch about the t-shirt ans bwing part of the family- that was nice. And the fact that there was a fire and now he and the Hardys are in danger...wow. Good stuff here!

Frank and Callie’s interaction was sweet with the Mortons. I liked how Callie knows Frank so well that she knows he needs to leave to “take a walk.” Frank must be really upset, since he wants to break down with his mom. He certainly holds a lot inside... hoping he talks to Callie soon. Excited for the last chapter and kind of afraid for the next story! ;) Keep up the good job!
3/16/2018 c30 John Quest
Mesmerizing ch.
3/8/2018 c30 6nicolelylewis
Dun dun DUNNNN!
3/7/2018 c30 Guest
Oh my gosh Hayden is missing it was an interesting read about Carolyn and Cindy and poor Joe hope they find Hayden soon! what an amazing chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next please update soon :-)
3/3/2018 c30 14Cherylann Rivers
Hayden is missing?! Oh boy!

Nice job in this chapter. You’re exploring Carolyn and Cindy and making us consider things from their point of view, giving them dimension. Things have not been easy for anyone! Poor Joe as well! While I’m glad he’s getting back to normal, those nightmares are tough. I hope he will be okay when Frank goes back to school! Loved Joe’s musing about how smart Frank is; how talented with computers. I do not like Frank’s bad feeling that something is going to happen today! It must be hard for him having to move on from Joe.

So much needs to be discussed in the final chapter, unless you’re planning on saving it all for the sequel(s). Who is the real Henry? What will happen to him and to Chet if he’s bad? Will the Mortons be safe? Will Joe get over his nightmares? What’s going on with Hayden? Will Frank ever tell / show Callie what he feels? Great job here and curious/ looking forward to the next chapter!
2/11/2018 c29 John Quest