FanFiction.Net
for Pressure (rewritten)

1/21/2018 c28 Robin's Egg
excellent.
1/17/2018 c12 78Paulina Ann
I'm looking forward to learning Joe's mysterious secret. :)
1/17/2018 c11 Paulina Ann
I hope Frank isn't promising something he can't back up.
1/16/2018 c28 FANHB08
WOW great piece of work great writing
can't wait for the Aftermath
1/15/2018 c10 Paulina Ann
A lot going on in these chapters. And unfortunately, women in domestic violence situations often do stay with the men who abuse them. Sad, but true.
1/15/2018 c6 Paulina Ann
That's weird that they live on the same street. Not good for Henry that's for sure. I wonder why Hayden doesn't live in a nicer part of town. Interesting.
1/15/2018 c5 Paulina Ann
Whew, a little intense there!
1/15/2018 c2 Paulina Ann
I can understand the principal's take on this. Right now, the evidence isn't in Joe's favor and a suspension would be appropriate. The school wouldn't be able to say what might be going on in regards to the teacher. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
1/15/2018 c1 Paulina Ann
Wow! Such a nice long story! And you are rewriting it too! I'm sure that is satisfying and trying at the same time. :)

And shoving the teacher... NOT a good idea. The person who 'pushes' back is always the one who gets caught.
1/14/2018 c28 nancy drew 11
Really good story.
1/13/2018 c28 14Cherylann Rivers
What a great chapter! You’ve given us a lot to think about. While I am happy for Henry, I share all of Frank’s concerns: if he has a feeling Henry is off, that something is wrong with him and that he should be watched, then he is probably right. That does not bode well for the sweet Morton family- they can’t be hurt again. It will be interesting to see who is right here: Frank (who distrusts Henry and the whole situation) or Joe (who has been right thus far about Henry).

Something about the Spider man thing with the blonde hair is really creepy to me. If Henry’s Dad is a soiciopath, could Henry be one too? You’ve set up a lot for a future story: who really is Henry? Where are the missing women? Will Henry’s Dad get out of jail? What will happen when Frank goes away- and did Frank even tell Callie yet that he is going or open up to her as he had wanted to? Will the Morton family be victims? And, of course, will Biff play Romeo? ;) Nice job, and looking forward to the next chapter!
1/5/2018 c27 FANHB08
Update?
12/30/2017 c27 Guest
I am loving this story. Please update soon can't wait to ready what happens next ! :)
12/23/2017 c27 Tinee Dancer
I love it
12/23/2017 c27 Cherylann Rivers
AH- a very emotional chapter. It was nice to see Frank so introspective and open and vulnerable. He should continue to be suspicious, but also be willing to consider the other side. Joe is very strong. I am enjoying how you are adding layers to everyone’s personalities!
165 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »