for The Warrior of the Fade

12/10/2018 c1 3Spider Wizard
Dis good. Ned moar.
8/2/2018 c1 anthonyluna29
UPDATE ALREADY WE’V WAITED QUITE PATIENTLY!
5/16/2018 c1 Dragoninaki
Good story and I have a question when is the next chapter coming?
1/3/2018 c1 Guest
Make more please
12/4/2017 c1 6Archer1eye
That is a very relatable problem. I shall follow this in hopes you return to it at some future date when other projects aren’t pending. This was well done from what is here and a lovely break from the standard “(insert name here) fell through the breach and is now Inquisitor”
9/2/2017 c1 pittsacee
9/1/2017 c1 8Snickering Fox
Just one question. Cartridge bullet, is she can somehow recreate it or no?
This is in my watchlists.
7/13/2017 c1 4SirSpangler
This story holds a lot of promise. Please continue, I'd like to see what happens next.
5/30/2017 c1 The Masked Mummer
Honestly this story shows a lot of promise, and I would love to read more of it if you chose to do so.
4/4/2017 c1 5Warden of Lore
Lord Zants's comment made me facepalm. They are people of course they have souls. And Dust is basically crystalized magic. Thedes is swimming in magic. I wouldn't be suprised if her dust and aura got a bit of a boost.
3/20/2017 c1 1thewingedmoose
A good spin this could be fun. Take that templars. Preservation before all else Go Rubes!
3/20/2017 c1 xbox432
Huh, you know I never thought of that. The Qunari WOULD look like Faunus to anyone from Remnant.

Curious to see just what all had happened (per your timeline) on Remnant before Ruby came to Thedas.
3/18/2017 c1 Lord Zant the Usurper King
Not that many good Dragon Age/RWBY crossovers. The only other Ruby placed in Inquisition story is really bland and boring. I'm definitely interested to see where this goes.

Couple things first: Ruby killing people? Sure they are red templars, but do they have souls? Sentience? Or are they simply puppets?
Dust. She's not on Remnant anymore; so how does her sniper still work?
3/17/2017 c1 Nyamu
Like this? No, I don't like this!

I friggin love it!

Update and continue this or off with your head! *