FanFiction.Net
for A New Way To Life

2/27/2018 c1 1YourpalMoony
I'm so sorry I found this story so late!? I've been reading random tw fanfics to find motivation and inspiration while i'm writing my own! Let me start with a simple bit of criticism. I love multiple POV stories, this is more of a preference than anything, but you should try separating the POVs with a line. Which you can do in your document manager/editor. It just makes it easier to break apart, that's all. On with the story, I like Charlotte, she's so likable but so so tragic, my heart breaks for her ,god damn. I hate her dad, please literally and figuratively throw him to the wolves so they can tear him apart? I hope Derek goes in there to kick his ass and more importantly to save her. Great first chapter, I love that intense ending, great cliff hanger!
6/30/2017 c3 13ElenaxoxoSilber
Ok this is such a cute story! I love the plot line. Her and Derek seem to be getting real close real fast. Cant wait to see how it develops. You're a great writer!
6/7/2017 c2 4BrookeWorm3
I really hope that you update soon! This story is awesome and amazing! I loved that Chris told Charolette that he could be her father since her real ass of a father is gone. I hope Derek gets to kiss Charolette soon too. I can't wait for the next chapter! Happy writing :)!
5/17/2017 c3 BrookeWorm3
I'm sorry about your friend, but I'm glad Vhris is going to be the father she never had. I can't wait for the next chapter!
4/27/2017 c2 SassyGrl23
This story is awesome. Glad Derek saved her and she will be staying with him.
3/26/2017 c1 FallenWolves
Awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
3/20/2017 c1 BrookeWorm3
Ooo, I hope Derek saves Charolette. Great story. I can't wait for the next chapter.