for Bright Flames

8/8 c9 1ramsesjames05
5/16 c9 Hgf
Continua
12/13/2019 c9 PotatoSack
I love your story. It helped me smile when I was really sick. I haven’t smiled that much in a long time. Thank you. Please continue updating, there isn’t that many good SakuraXHashirama fanfics out there.
11/4/2019 c1 5teratai putih
i still waiting for this story. i want to know, when they're going marriage and have a little happy family. i confused, how hard to find some story about hashirama and sakura. i love them together ...
7/6/2019 c9 3Valen Goncalvez
Very good chapter, i hope you update another soon!
2/16/2019 c9 4shadow miko
Update asap!
9/21/2018 c9 9Sakura Hatsu
Omg! I am in love with this story. I still have hope for an update some times it take more than a year to update (shame on me) but I know that sometimes we don't have time.
9/11/2018 c9 MoonflowerDaydreamer
I love this story
7/24/2018 c9 KuriKashi
This is cute but damn HARUNO!
7/23/2018 c3 KuriKashi
I love the relationships between character!
Well done!
7/6/2018 c9 6ivegotpurple
This story is really cute! I love how you write everyone, and the hashisaku is too sweet! I’m excited to see what happens next!
5/22/2018 c9 zombiekins5948
Please update. I love it
5/12/2018 c9 SesshyxKagomeLover
Awwwwww !
5/8/2018 c9 12GreyMoon.Huntress
Awe this was so cute! Thanks so much for the update, it was wonderful! Poor Haru too, always breaks my heart a little when she reminces about her past, but I'm actually glad she's free now, that she can finally rest in peace ya know? Hopefully Sakura is able to test out her newly acquired knowledge too! Kick some add girl!
Hope to see you again soon! XD
5/8/2018 c9 1Elimyyy
Poor og Sakura! We'll miss her. Will she ever come back? Did she go back to her time? Or is she dead dead now?
Hope you're well!