for Just when you think

20h c29 13Zoran Dawn-Eclipse
Absolutely love your story!

I've been fighting to reach this chapter just so I could review at last, as it's a very long read when starting from the very beginning.

The Omake sections are brilliant as well. Here's hoping to see more of this gem of a story.
6/14 c29 Jaded Firerose
Loved the update, though the cliff-hanger was nasty, lol. Can't wait to see what happens next.
6/5 c29 1Sakihinata
Awesome chapter ;)
6/4 c29 26917brat
this is seriously good and I would really love to read more of this please keep this up and update again soon.
6/4 c29 3Aeryun
Oh dear, kidnapped right before a sleep cycle. Looks like Potter Luck found it's way!
6/2 c29 Wishfull-star
Wow Bella's luck is really that bad I can't wait to see what happens next stay safe and thanks for the amazing chapter:)
6/1 c29 1buterflypuss
good chap
6/1 c29 Phoenix
Well what did Bella get into now? Thanks for the update and I hope you're doing well.
5/31 c3 RyTheGuy
Literally saying kawaii and glomping somebody as a 20 year old is beyond cringe and i hope you grow out of this as the chapters go on. Otherwise will probably stop shortly.
5/16 c28 mr. bumpity
You know, we haven't seen Vincent in awhile either. I hope you arn't having truouble showcasing all the characters are you? Reguardless of whats happening right now, we will await for the next chapter of this fun sotry. Stay safe and healthy; Go nuts with the descution of deep ground!
5/14 c1 SpaideZ
Just a Spade casually dropping by
4/29 c28 ScarletRoofs
Enjoyed all the conversations they have. The interaction in this story is amazing and that’s not counting the lore yet!
Deepground is about to be terminated. Are the Tsviets already captured...I forget.
Looking forward to it!
4/20 c28 HuangBaiLian
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much for updating! Please please please please please update again soon! I beg of you! I can't wait for more!
4/19 c28 Elfin69
glad to see that they are finally talking and will hopefully not have anything go wrong when they set the attack. Will Rufus figure out who she is and cause more trouble for Seph and the other three. Also, what will Andrew do when he hears what he says since he is on President watch
4/18 c28 buterflypuss