for Journey To Babel: An Epilogue

7/19 c8 gabumon7
Any plans to contunue?
4/23 c8 cheesegeek
Such a great story - true to the characters and the episode. A joy to read and took me away from reality as i was engrossed in the story. I had hoped for more chapters, but am so happy to have read what you've already written.

Thank you for writing it and sharing it with the rest of us!
7/11/2019 c8 litone78
Can you tell me when you might update the story?
6/30/2019 c1 vulcan
how come kirk was stabed in the cheast when in the espoide he was stabed in the backhad that alienal stab hm in his cheast to
2/7/2019 c8 loriover50
I LOVE WHAT YOU DO WITH THIS STORY. THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER.
2/6/2019 c8 asz6
I think it's miracle and I just can't believe it. Thank you! I love every piece of it.
But I still hope that's not over yet, and you won't leave us...
2/6/2019 c8 34Beyondtoday
Well written! Keep this going though. I would be curious to see how you handle the goodbye between Sarek, Amanda and Spock, and how well Kirk recuperates.
2/6/2019 c1 Vana Valie
ujujujuupdate! Wow! I'm so I love with this story. I just read it again, completely! it has the perfect amount of fluff, hurt and comfort, interaction with all the great characters, good dialogues. so good. thank you so much for this update. ps: Amanda is awesome
2/5/2019 c8 Irene34
feint or faint?
2/4/2019 c8 WaterDeep
Thank you so much! Can't wait for more. May God bless you.
2/4/2019 c8 45SummerMistedDragon
hahaha! Spock got tattled on to his mom! love this! McCoy's thoughts are amazing!
2/4/2019 c8 56Trekkiehood
So glad for an update! Can't wait for more!
1/5/2019 c7 Greta
Well written ! I always felt they had taken Spock recovery for granted;a massive transfusion on top of a barely comparable unfamiliar drug used on a man known for unpredictable reactions to meds!
10/13/2018 c7 Guest
I have just read your story. I love it. Please update
9/21/2018 c7 34Beyondtoday
Hey, where are you, you can't leave us suspended like this? COME BACK! Spock, wake up!
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »