for Light Handed

6/15 c29 lauren
Great chapter! I love this story & can’t wait for more!
6/5 c29 jinglepinglepie
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
6/5 c29 5Jack Redhawke
Hurray! Always good to see you mate! This is a sn good start to my morning
4/26 c28 Spectre8
I’m really enjoying your story! I’ve finished the current chapters in a day and can’t wait to read more!
12/15/2020 c28 Merisana
Okay. I need to say this one is my absolute favourite among all World of Warcraft fanfics, I just love the OC and how sweet Anduin is. It is all so different from other stories, they are often all about toxicity and violence in the couple! I can relate so much to the lovely moments these two characters are living together, and I love it. Also, the lore is perfectly explained and never boring.
Please please drop another chapter soon, I'm waiting!
And thanks for sharing this beautiful story.
Yours,
M.
12/7/2020 c28 Jack Redhawke
HURRAY IT RETURNSSS! ADDY IS BESTGIRL! I love this story and am so glad it's still getting updated
12/7/2020 c28 Cailinvic
I smell a boss battle coming up :D
11/7/2020 c27 XBnemesisX
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIVE BEEN GONE WHAT FEELS LIKE FOREVER! I return to WoW with a sub that ends the day after SL drops (I want to get the heroic edition at least for that woooorm have you seen it its fabulous)
Speaking of fabulous things this fic is still FANTASTIC and gods I really missed it in my not-WoW fixated time period! As of the cinematics for Shadowlands I am Very Concerned for our best boi. He has been kidnapped how many times now?
Pls Blizzard give the boi a break. *Blizzard please don't make me fight the boi I have seen your shadow corrupted Anduin hearthstone cards and they hurt my soul.*

I hope you're staying safe during all this COVID mess and that you can get some good relaxation time in between the crazy!

~Bnemesis
9/2/2020 c27 Jack Redhawke
This is fantastic. And I love it
8/10/2020 c27 6AFiddlingSnail
I really do love this story. I think I've reread it about three times now? It's just got such a nice balance of romance and conflict and characterization. Everyone feels very nicely realized and rounded and flawed. Just an excellent story. I hope you're safe and everything in all the craziness going on now, and I can't wait for the next chapter! If you ever need a beta or someone to bounce ideas off of just hit me up!
4/29/2020 c1 Guest
I like the writing overall, but "she" is used too much. A-
10/8/2019 c26 7Relentless-virus
I love this story so much, I pretty much binged it for two days straight on my work breaks and at home. looking forward to the get chapter!
10/7/2019 c18 Relentless-virus
oml it's adorable! she learnt to right something for his birthday! that's actually really adorable.
10/7/2019 c15 Relentless-virus