for Raising Harry

1/18 c20 12excessivelyperky
So, if Petunia's magic is still unstable and she accidentally lets off a blast around Dumbledore, then it's just a Tragic Accident, right? Not seeing a downside here.

Yeah, no shock to find out Sirius Black ruined Petunia's wedding reception. That's kind of what he does.
1/7 c19 excessivelyperky
Oh, my. I think Petunia ought to do a little target practice with her magic, just to drain it off a bit so it will stabilize. Right?

And I'm glad that Harry and Severus had this little talk.
10/29/2020 c14 11marvynthephoenix
this is soooooo cute
10/3/2020 c42 Matthew Bigham
I liked it this was a very well written fan fiction and I love how you as the author made it out that Petunia is a witch but had her magic blocked by that manipulative old coot Dumbledork. I never like him even in the canon film as I felt he was to powerful for all those titles and destroyed other people witch and wizard lives all because he knew better and because it was for the “greater good” what a bunch a of horse**** greater good my ***.
9/19/2020 c42 Lauraf68
Thank You fir a wonderful story! I enjoyed reading it.
9/18/2020 c9 1Mason Oury
Eh, Columbus isn't a good name. Petunia should've named her owl something better, like Quigaltam or even Cofitachequi.
9/16/2020 c41 atymer
I wasn't sure in the beginning, but this universe quickly captivated me. I am so happy Dumpy got his in the end! lol I enjoyed the characterizations of Petunia and Severus, watching them take those emotional leaps into the unknown. They were so brave.
8/24/2020 c42 Lil'Sparrow7
Awwww this fic was so sweet and I adored it.
8/22/2020 c15 x
Oof the Angst
7/22/2020 c42 1DJArla
I thought this was really sweet and I appreciated that you’re writing style seemed to improve/mature as the story went. There were a few spelling/grammar issues (e.g. drug instead of dragged, explode instead of dispose), and I felt that the dialogue for 4yo Harry was far too eloquent, but overall I really enjoyed it
6/3/2020 c23 10stevem1
This is a fun family oriented story.
5/13/2020 c42 kittybug85
this was so awesome!
5/7/2020 c1 jansesu
I like this story, I just wanted to point out that you say the pairing is Petunia x Sirius in this chapter.
3/16/2020 c42 Matthew Bigham
You know what I can see Petunia being a very powerful witch but I can also see Dumbledork doing something so rotten as binding her magic and preventing her from attending Hogwarts.
It's sad to read that Dumbledork felt that Petunia was born under a prophecy that foretold that she would powerful if not more so then the legendary Merlin. I have mixed feelings about the manipulations of Prof Dumbledork as he is way too much like Darth Siddious’s alias Chancellor Palpentine a wise and kindly grandfather who has Skeletons in his closet that he keeps hidden from everyone including Harry. More then anything its extremely creepy how much those two a fore mention characters are alike in many ways. Yuck.
2/16/2020 c19 Guest
Hahaa Imagine this!
Harry at four years old: Can I call you Uncle Sev?
Harry at 13 years old: Hey, does this mean I get to call you 'dad'?
634 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »