for Black Princess of Aincrad

10/8/2018 c5 logank12
pls do argo and kirko as the pairing
10/8/2018 c4 logank12
argo or yuuki
10/8/2018 c3 logank12
pls the yuuki or argo pairing
10/8/2018 c2 logank12
yuuki or argo
10/8/2018 c1 logank12
yuri pls
9/18/2018 c6 sernn
It wasn't good but I enjoyed your story. Looking forward to your new one.
9/16/2018 c6 2uchiha cat
Well I appreciate you letting us know instead of just never actually saying if you will come back to it or not.
9/16/2018 c6 4TheKitsuneLord12
I understand. Also another thing you can do with this story is do a complete rewrite of it.
9/16/2018 c6 DrackNath
as long as your writing a new one dont care will always wait :3
5/21/2017 c5 1Nero Syrinx
Hello, I truly enjoy your story and just want to tell you so. As for pairings could you do Silica and the little info broker (I can never remember her name), they both seem kind of innocent but with Silica more so, it would be an interesting combination.
Please consider my suggestion and have a good Night/Day.
NeroTheCatgirl
5/13/2017 c5 DrackNath
As a long time reader and fan i am sad but meh its ur choice not like i have a say. Even if the new plan fails ill still read ur stories :3 i enjoy em neither the less :3 also goood job finishing those ap exams they are a bitch :3 wish i had more to say but with less contect this time i dont know what to say. Just know that i enjoyed it :3 i hope you ur motivation back soon :3

P.S. Kiriko x Yuuki ur just making me happier as we go
4/6/2017 c4 1SnowFrost13
This is an awesome fic! Definitely following. I hope they don't go canon and join the Knights of Blood. It'll be cool if they have their own guild but seeing as Tazen and Kiriko are apparently loners who can't get along with people, I doubt it'll happen. Can't help but fantasize though. I'm really excited on who you're gonna pair Kiriko with. I'd love Zekken or Argo.

Just curious, how did you know about the names of weapons, abilities, etc? Is there a reference site or did you make it up based on MMORPG playthroughs?
4/6/2017 c4 DrackNath
Hey bro good to see another chapter :3 now i must say i can see the ship, it have yet to set sail YET! But i can see the ending :3 anyhoo its nice to see others lives unlike many fics. Also Kiriko-chan where are u! Ur friends miss u! Anyway great chpater :3 and cant wait to see the nxt one. :3 do more of these it makes a good extra ;3
4/1/2017 c3 DrackNath
Ok was going to review earlier but seeing how i rushed through the chapter and didnt read it well enough I decided to wait a bit before posting :3 thankfully that helped me gasp the situation better :3 I will say Kiriko ur seriously too good at this XD But I must say I love how she does things outside the box seriously who would have thought of getting on top of the bosses head just to stun lock him XD it worked too hahaha.
Seriously I agree with her if ur going to KS do it smartly :3 also love calling it Kill Secured instead of kill steal haha anyhoo Loving her personality more and more :3 Cant hate a gamer for being better then others XD

Anyhoo :3 Nice joke also here my april fool's joke...thanks for reading that was the joke ...i know it was shit...anyhoo cant wait for next chapter:3
4/1/2017 c3 youtubekatz
this chapter was good just like the others keep up the good work
21 Page 1 2 Next »