for The Trouble in Paradise Job

2/17/2018 c1 2quirkapotamus
I love this so much. A wonderful foray back for me into Leverage-ville for me. Great characterizations and some sublime lines - many of them subtle but perfect. Like the clown and the accountant (LOL WHUT?!) and "...Nate, who had never had a personal problem he couldn't repress." Just gold. 3
4/28/2017 c1 Wanda
Nice follow-up. Thanks :-)
3/29/2017 c1 1longchicks18
Loved your take on post-series happenings. Great story. Keep writing them... I love reading them!
3/22/2017 c1 Huttonfan
Like the story very much!
3/20/2017 c1 ann.ryce
really enjoyed this story. Poor Sophie tried to be a normal honest person and it backfired. I couldn't stop laughing when she woulgn't listen to Nate, when she realized whose con she messed up and when she tried to explain to the team or tried to that she just wanted that painting. I was glad that they let Sophie fix it for them and that they all agreed to work some together. I hope this means you'll be bring them together some more? Thank you for an amusing story.
3/19/2017 c1 Nophiefan
That was a good one . Enjoyed reading all of it . Characters were all spot on
3/19/2017 c1 15Valawenel
Too long I haven't read any Leverage, and reading this now, with my morning coffee and relaxed, was the highlight of the entire week.
I forgot how good you're.
Perfect voices, perfect feelings, and believable situation...
I think this little story could go, without any changes, as a first episode of Season Six - and what a perfect setup for the tone of the season that would be!
You made me fall in love with all of them again, and again.
And you reminded me how much I miss them :(
PS: and - damn you - you hit my muse right in the ass and moved it; I have an idea about a cozy mystery Agatha Christie style with Parker and Eliot acting all...cozy :) In short, a horror.
Can you continue? Can you write more Leverage? I know it's selfish to ask, but you are so-damn-good at it.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service