for Quoth The Raven: Nevermore

1/8/2020 c1 28Iniki Melset
Really fascinating - a world of apies and agents all preying on each other...
5/16/2018 c1 58randomplotbunny
If he'd gone down that road then I could definitely see Julian as an incredible assassin, the best in the galaxy. :-)

I could so see Julian being the CMO of DS9 by day and feared assassin every chance he gets. I could also see no one, not even Garak, figuring it out until he has to blow his own cover for whatever reason- probably to save everyone's lives from a pirate attack or something. The shock on their faces would be magnificent! :-D
BTW, if this rambling of mine prompts your muse at all then go ahead and run with it. It's all yours. :-)
12/31/2017 c1 16SilverChrysanth
Since this is a bit newer (even if only by 9 months as opposed to twelve or longer), I hope you find more inspiration if you do continue to write these. I am enjoying them greatly, and my only regret is that I've reached their end.
I have seen some typos and errors, but since I've run through so many five in a short time, I'm afraid I can't quite tell you where they are, if you would even want to try and fix them after so long.
If you don't write anymore I understand, but I will be looking out for them regardless. You really have such creative premises, and a talent for writing.
5/10/2017 c1 9Dee474
intriguing.
3/21/2017 c1 Bookwyrm
Well written. Julian's personality is hard to pin down in stories like this one, as being a doctor and "do no harm" is such a large part of who he is. I think that the best written AU's are ones where the original personalities are still somewhat recognisable, even when the circumstances are completely different.

If you don't mind prompts ... "Long before Doctor Bashir joined the crew on DS9, Julian traveled with his parents. On some obscure planet he meets Garak, and they end up becoming pen-pals, communicating in lies with truth between the lines. Years later, on DS9, nobody knows that they already know each other and wonder how two apparent polar opposites can get along."
3/20/2017 c1 3The Tystie
I'm not going to complain that this fandom won't let you go, either.

What I love about this piece is that Garak and Bashir are equals here. I've read other AUs where Garak looks after Bashir, and while those kinds of stories can be enjoyable, I prefer to see Bashir be his own person. Here they are both agents and dangerous, and on an even playing field. Yet this Bashir is still somehow recognisable as Bashir, as shown by his choice to remake himself as a doctor. And it's Garak who makes his new career in frontier medicine possible.

Yeah. This is all very satisfying.

Thank you.
3/19/2017 c1 11summerartist
I like how you structured this one and the plot is woven in well, yet it dwells on visual parts along the way. Well crafted! I also like how Garak plays host to his 'intruder' to drive him out into the open.
3/19/2017 c1 67aqaws321
Loved this! The imagery was great, and I especially loved how you had the whole "informant" and "conclusion" thing st the beginning. Great job.