for 5 Time Jaron Got Himself Hurt (and the one time it wasn't his fault)

7/25/2019 c3 Guest
I have read this twice and I still love it. However I think I should 1) point out that there are several typos. I noticed many in chapter 3 but also in others. And 2) that when a person doesn’t breath but has a pulse, you don’t really do RCP. You forgo the compressions on the chest and just do the breathing-kissing thing to help them breath again. If they are unconscious, aren’t breathing and have no pulse, then you do RCP.
12/3/2018 c9 Shiranai Atsune
Awww yes!
9/3/2018 c1 0PXx7
Veri n1c3EU1st0rit3
9/1/2018 c8 Melissa Waters
I have read this so many times and I stull can't help but get goosebumps when I do:)
7/19/2018 c8 17StarStepper
The FLUFF omg the EMOTIONS and the BEAUTY there are so few fanfictions for such a fanfiction-possibility-rich trilogy so THANK YOU FOR SUCH A GREAT STORY!
5/22/2018 c8 17Melissa Waters
I loved this! Absolutely loved it! You are such an amazing writer, that I can't explain! I love your writing, and I relly hope you would write more short stories or a longer one! You are by far one of my most favorite authors!
4/30/2018 c8 30thepurplewriter333
What a great ending chapter to an awesome story! I thoroughly enjoyed the whole ride through. Jaron's safe (for now) and has at least promised not to be stabbed by a sociopath again for another year or two. Not bad, eh?
Thank you so much for writing this; it was just what I needed. I hope you write more soon, and I'll be on the lookout. Awesome work!
4/29/2018 c8 1lgxbts
it's great! thank you for writing this!
4/20/2018 c7 Shiranai Atsune
Yey! I miss this fandom... I wish there were more fanfics of this. This doesn't get enough credit! And the movie!
4/19/2018 c7 30thepurplewriter333
Okay, I freaked when I saw you updated! Haha, no, I understand how difficult writing can be sometimes - and don't worry about it! This "beast of a chapter" was well worth the wait. Though was that cliffhanger WAS pretty awful...

Anyway, great work! Can't wait to see what happens next, especially since Jaron just got STABBED and stopped breathing... how much can that poor boy go through, for heaven's sake? Update ASAP! :D
4/4/2018 c1 Toothless1349
Very lovely. Its my second reading this and I still laugh myself silly. You did a very good job connecting this story to Jaron in the very people cant and wont do master this. I wont stop reading will I stop laughing.
2/19/2018 c6 Melissa Waters
This was a great chapter, and I hope you write more! I've loved all the other chapters, and I hope I'm not the only one. Keep writing, for you are an amazing author.
1/22/2018 c6 thepurplewriter333
Oh, my! This is a very exciting chapter. Very well written too, so good job on that!

Oh, no! What's going to happen to Jaron now that he walked straight into a trap...? (hopefully he'll get hurt more... *cackles* I love a good hurt Jaron)

Well done, and pleaseeeeeee update soon! :D
1/2/2018 c5 17StarStepper
Omg this gives me life
12/29/2017 c5 30thepurplewriter333
Haha, loved this one! Oh Jaron, don't you ever learn? Don't go tromping around in the forest where bad guys might be or you'll probably get hurt! XD

Great work with this one- I really liked it! Can't wait to see what you write next!
24 Page 1 2 Next »