for Dune: War on Eostia

Dude
You’ve gotta add the Guymelefs from Escaflowne
That would be AWESOME!
7/18/2017 c10 Gabriel790
Good chapter but please lengthen your chapters next time
7/18/2017 c1 Gabriel790
This is good
6/5/2017 c7 11Firem78910
the last part would have worked if their were wood elves
5/30/2017 c9 random dude
This fanfic sucks.
It doesn't deserve the Fremen battle cry.
It deserves the Harkonnen battle cry.
Failure is Death.
5/30/2017 c9 MrTerrorist
To be frank.
This fanfic is just bad. Really bad.
The storytelling is a mess.
There's no world building.
Your randomly adding characters from other franchises without explanation or reason on why they exist in this setting. (Read the Code Geass fanfic A Cold Calculus which does have other franchise characters but does it in a good way)
And the battle scenes and...lemons... are poorly written.

In short, this fanfic is not worth my water.
5/25/2017 c9 4jabbarulez
richard is one lucky man!
5/1/2017 c9 16Ben56
I like it Even if it was short. thanks for the update, until next chapter.
4/23/2017 c8 Ben56
I like this story, is a huge crossover, i am aegerly waiting the next chapter. Thanks for the awesome story.
4/13/2017 c7 1rinnegan18
war is coming
4/9/2017 c1 MrTerrorist
It's kinda misleading to call this a Gate crossover when it's has nothing to do with Gate but Dune instead.
4/9/2017 c1 PersonaUserOrpheus3245
Oh look some gay ass gary-stu story by some loser with low self esteem so he needs to right some lame power fantasy for his self insert wishful fillment persona.
3/31/2017 c2 Guest
Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru is in the list, so it's apparently allowed.

It's not entirely a GATE crossover as it only uses the Gate plot device to justify the story. No JSDF or even characters from the Special Region like Tuka, Roiry, etc.
3/22/2017 c1 Thaqif
Also dude, I don't know what's Dune actually and did you notice you are making a crossover with a Hentai, right? Aside from some pretty multi-crossovers, I'm only here because I'm bored so do keep get good, okay?
3/22/2017 c1 Thaqif
You should really make a description of their appearance, bro. Look, I know it's kind of taxing and the reference is kind of helpful but come on, would it kill you just to make this for one of you readers. By the way, some of the spelling seems out of shape so do make it work in the next chapter, okay?
21 Page 1 2 Next »