for Once Upon A Child

10/20/2018 c37 Joshua Desautels
Neither one of the girls, Belle nor Hermione were the one girl NOT impressed by Krum's fame nor Gaston's prowess.
10/20/2018 c37 Joshua Desautels
Hermione was the one girl NOT impressed by Krum's fame, just like Belle was the one girl NOT impressed by Gaston's prowess.
6/12/2018 c36 Guest
Beauty (Belle) and the Brains (Hermione Granger)
1/19/2018 c34 Identical Twins
Hermione Granger from Harry Potter and Belle from Beauty and the Beast:
Not only because they're played by Emma Watson of course, but also because of how they both share the same amount of brains, are into books, act clever and logical, at first didn't get along with their love interests (Ron/Beast), but fell in love with them as time went by, and they deep down have their moments where they are caring and show loyalty towards their friends.
11/3/2017 c31 Guest
Belle vs Hermione!

"After All This Time?"
" Be Our Guest "
Heyyo guys it's me your girl Cissy Snape here, well today was the premiere of Beauty and the beast well that movie was incredible i loved it... i loved how it was made I loved the characters but I really hate Gaston very much... so today I'm going to do a difference and similarity between Hermione and Belle... so let's get started...
Beauty and the beast:
Belle:
Similarity:
She's very brave, very smart always having her noise stuck in a book... in the movie the bookseller said " Ah, the bookworm came to get a other book?" Belle will do anything to save a friend... she's kind and have a strong heart... oh and she fights for what she believes in
Difference:
Belle is a princess

Hermione:
Similarity:
She's also very brave, Smart and always having her noise stuck in a book... Hermione is one of the smartest Witches of her age... Hermione would care for any creature she has a very kind heart will try to do anything to make everyone proud...
Difference:
Hermione is a Witch...

Now, this was the best movie ever! Played by Emma Watson I love her! She's my hero thank you Emma ...
" Always!"
" Be Our Guest!"
9/24/2017 c28 Identical Twins
Belle - Snow White and Hermione Granger - Rose Red

Belle - Snow White - Introverted

Hermione Granger - Rose Red - Extroverted

Intelligence Equals Isolation: Played straight at the beginning of the first book, but subverted later, when it becomes clear that Hermione is not particularly shy.

Intelligence Equals Isolation: Belle suffers this in Villeneuve due to its villagers' rampant Anti-Intellectualism and Stay in the Kitchen attitudes.

Belle and Hermione Granger—I’m fairly certain that these two would be best friends if they ever met in canon. They practically have identical personalities, and they're both outcasts (at first) who grew up lonely—because they're clever bookworms who love to read. I feel like if they ever met during their childhood in canon, they'd just click. They'd be the type of best friends who could hang out for hours and hours talking and reading together, and never ever even get sick of each other. Also, they're different from each other yet extremely similar to each other, so they could practically be identical twin sisters! Ah, if only these two had grown up together with each other in canon…Belle and Hermione would've had each other as identical twin sisters in canon, and neither Belle nor Hermione would have to be lonely outcasts so much at all, would they?
9/17/2017 c28 Similarities fan

9/15/2017 c28 Idenical Twins

Belle and Hermione - Identical Twin Sisters
9/10/2017 c28 Identical Twins
8/18/2017 c28 Identical Twins
Belle and Hermione Granger - There is. They are both outcasts (at first), both are very clever and love to read. Basically me in a nutshell.
8/17/2017 c28 Identical Twins
Belle and Hermione Granger—I’m fairly certain that these two would be best friends if they ever met. They practically have identical personalities, and they both grew up lonely—because they're bookworms. I feel like if they ever met during their childhood, they'd just click. They'd be the type of best friends who could hang out for hours and hours talking and reading together, and never ever even get sick of each other. Also, they're different yet extremely similar, so they could practically be identical twin sisters! Ah, if only these two had grown up together with each other…Belle and Hermione would've had each other as identical twin sisters, and neither Belle nor Hermione would have to be lonely so much at all, would they?
7/27/2017 c27 Identical Twins
Belle and Hermione Granger—I’m fairly certain that these two would be best friends if they ever met. They practically have identical personalities, and they both grew up lonely—because they're bookworms. I feel like if they ever met, they'd just click. They'd be the type of best friends who could hang out for hours and hours talking and reading together, and never ever even get sick of each other. Also, they're different yet extremely similar, so they could practically be identical twin sisters! Ah, if only these two had grown up together with each other…Belle would've had Hermione as her identical twin sister, and Hermione wouldn’t have to be lonely so much at all!
7/15/2017 c27 Identical Twins
Belle and Hermione Granger—I’m fairly certain that these two would be best friends if they ever met. They have practically identical personalities, and they both grew up lonely—because they're bookworms. I feel like if they ever met, they'd just click. They'd be the type of best friends who could hang out for hours and hours talking and reading together, and never ever even get sick of each other. Also, they're different yet extremely similar, so they could practically be identical twin sisters! Ah, if only these two had grown up together with each other…Belle would've had any other more ways to befriend the other bookworms like Hermione Granger, and Hermione wouldn’t have to be lonely so much at all!
6/15/2017 c19 Guest