for Lord of the Rings Poetry

9/22/2020 c27 2Enjolras BeEasy
This is absolutely beautiful! It has such lovely, peaceful, cozy thoughts and images and is the perfect representation of a Hobbit home. "It was a hobbit-hole and that meant comfort." Happy Hobbit Day!
9/22/2020 c27 5Inkdagger
Happy Hobbit Day and Birthday Bilbo and Frodo!
*grins like an idiot* wow this really hits the spot i think, spetember's here! time for me to rediscover the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings; I just started again and then this pops up, I honestly forgot all about this... time to re-read them all!

once again, Your poetry is amazing! (any tips?) fun to say and rolls of the tongue all easy-like, I can easily see Bilbo sitting in Rivendell or a cozy nook of Bagend penning these words, really beautiful. heheh kind of has a different meaning in quarantine ; )
9/22/2020 c27 19CarawynO
How lovely! A wonderful summary of all that home can mean for us.
9/22/2020 c27 6sm31
Truly a poem worthy of Hobbits. I could almost picture Pippin singing something like this while traipsing through the outskirts of the Shire. Well done! And happy Hobbit Day to you!
9/22/2020 c27 405Aria Breuer
Happy Hobbit Day! :) Nice poem. Makes one feel right at home. :)

~Aria Breuer
9/19/2020 c11 2Enjolras BeEasy
I really like your writings about Gollum/Smeagol. And that part 'Growing up he'd always had family. And friends.' is so . . . touching, in a way. You do a great job portraying the hobbity side of him, from before the Ring, while still keeping him as Gollum.
9/19/2020 c10 Enjolras BeEasy
YES, a satisfying, perfect filler. It was incredible! I love all of these so much!
9/19/2020 c6 Enjolras BeEasy
Hahaha, this is great! :D I feel the mood to sing it shall take me *quite* often, lol.
9/19/2020 c3 Enjolras BeEasy
Wow, I love this one! It's beautiful, and Sam's 'worth fighting for' speech is incredible. The Eowyn, Merry, and Pippin one was also good. I really, really like those three characters. Your poems are very well done!
9/19/2020 c1 Enjolras BeEasy
Aww, this is cute. I love their friendship, and I still think this is a great poem.
2/16/2020 c26 5Inkdagger
oh my goodness, that's great!
2/13/2020 c26 19CarawynO
Awww, very nice! Very fitting to how the dwarves came to first accept and then to depend on Bilbo, and shows their (to us) gruff affection and loyalty very well. Thanks for sharing this! :)
2/12/2020 c26 405Aria Breuer
Feels like it just stopped, the poem. Is that all? I feel like this can be a crossover, since you have the Hobbit and LOTR in this poem collection. Nonetheless, good work! I like it! :)
12/29/2019 c25 5Inkdagger
this is great! i love all of these
12/29/2019 c21 Inkdagger
this is hilarious! I am dying rn
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »