FanFiction.Net
for Passive Aggressive Post-Its

9/22/2023 c58 Guest
I know it's been almost two years, but I adore this story. Please update?
9/2/2023 c58 Nate
As I reread this story for what seems like the 3rd or 4th time, I still enjoy it as if I've read it for the first time. Hopefully you'll have the time and energy to come back and finish this amazing story, and I hope all is well :)
4/24/2023 c58 letyourselfgo42
it has been 9 years since i last used this account lol (literally 2014). i recently rewatched fairy tail cause i had NO idea a new season came out! and that the manga was finished! so ofc like any other fan fiction reader i searched AO3 for new fics and then i remembered that fairy tail was more popular here? so here i am. i've spent the past 3?4?5? days reading your fic. i laughed, cried a little, and smiled like a mad lady while reading. i've read a LOT of fanfiction and riot, yours is definitely a favorite of mine. it made me sad to see that it was unfinished and updated 2 years ago! i checked your insta (u had posted it) and it seems you're alive! which is important lol. i hope u see my reply and know that you still have readers and people who love you're writing style. if you ever have the chance or time, please come back to us! we'll be waiting but i'm happy that you're doing well! (p.s. i'm a little heartbroken that we finally get juvia and then it stopped ? :((((((((( theyre one of my favorites and i was waiting SO long cause i love their dynamic. so if u ever do update again, i hope there's a section for them! even if it's just a small update! cause i love them pls im starving)
2/27/2023 c58 8Queen O' Hearts 87
good God I finally caught up on all 58 gorgeous chapters of this masterpiece. Amazing work as always!
Your claim to 'see you in November' is such a lie how dare you, I'm reading this in February!
But fr, I get the struggle, and I'll be racing to my phone when I see a new a chapter notification pop up! hopefully. someday.
Thank you for blessing my brain with your words though!
2/24/2023 c30 Queen O' Hearts 87
I've been binging this series for nearly 3 straight days, (no literally, I have time off work and like no hobbies) and god DAMN I'm obsessed. The story as a whole is SO FCKN GOOD but specially the ERZA TRIO IN THIS CHAPTER BROKE ME AND IDK WHY. The whole buildup of everything with their sweet emotional backstory there and then THOSE LINES I AGH- I literally set my phone down and like punched the air for 5 straight minutes in excitement. I would have been screeching too but it's late at night ya know?
anyway forget that I'm reviewing a chapter you published eons ago, just wanted to share
and THANK YOU
1/23/2023 c58 1snowfairy65
Really great story, please update :D
1/13/2023 c58 Guest
Oh gosh, it's been a while since I came back to this and was so happy to see a new chapter was here! I really love the development of Juvia and Gray so far, and I couldn't help but laugh at how royally fucked Mystogsn is with the waffle thing. Can't wait to read more, best of luck and we'll wishes to an amazing author like you!
10/23/2022 c58 Guest
I discovered this story over a year ago and every time I read it, it just gets better. I was never able to get an account here, so I just check in from time to time, just in case! You're a talented writer and I still look forward to your future updates, whenever they may come. I think I'm due for another read-through while I lurk back around the corner. Stay safe, and all the best fun at your cons!
8/5/2022 c40 1Pyre Sol
I must say, I am rather surprised at the developing Gray/Yukino. They do not interact with each other a single time, even during the Eclipse Arc, which is non-canon anyway.
2/22/2022 c1 The Guild Awards
Congratulations! Your fanfiction “Passive Aggressive Post-Its" has been nominated by one of your fans for The Guild Awards, First Term of 2022!

The Guild Awards was created by five Fairy Tail enthusiasts who want to spread the love of fandom creators all across the net, and we are very excited to give you this message!

Your work has been nominated into the following category:

Best Alternative Universe/Reality Fiction

Voting will take place after the nomination period closes, and the link to do so will be found on theguildawards tumblr page.

If you would like to pull your work from consideration for an award, please let us know via tumblr or reach out to one of the moderators.

Once again, congratulations for your beautiful contribution to this wonderful fandom, and thank you for all that you do!

Nominations are open until the end of the day February 28th, PST! Submit your Fanfiction/Artwork nominations through our page!
11/13/2021 c58 4Irianna Marie
So I found this story by accident and am so glad I did. It's been one of my tabs for the last couple of days so I could dive into it every free moment I had. I love all of this so far and can't wait to read more. You've developed such a wonderful world and I love seeing all the different references. Even some I don't know have had me add things to my TBR (to be read) list. I can't wait to see what everyone else powers are as well. Will Bisca conveniently be the photographer documenting everything they find so Lucy and Left can talk to her as well?
11/7/2021 c58 alainehope
Omg I love this story and your writing style!
Can't wait to read more!
10/22/2021 c58 Guest
Sigh this update was wonderful, I love your stories!

On a side note please do more skip beat stories when you have time! Or anything really. Thanks for the update
10/21/2021 c58 4MorriganFae
I was so excited to read this chapter! You updated! You’re doing 827 zillion things to pull off the best cosplay in the history of cosplays AND you updated! Girl, get you a Gatorade and an Olympic gold medal, because you are a goddamn national treasure and have earned both.

Erza trying on All The Wedding Dresses is so in canon with her character. She might not be ready for marriage, but she’s ready for fashion, and honestly, I am here for it.

Juvia typing Gray-SM and it autocorrecting to Gray-sama is so freaking clever! Love the bonding they did.

Cana just tapping out and leaving Mysty in charge is fantastic. As the oldest sibling, I feel for Mysty. Being the responsible one can definitely suck. But the show must go on. For the children!

Loved this and I am so happy you’re back!

Win the All The Cosplay prizes, Riot! Do it for the children!
10/18/2021 c58 8nermansherman
ohhhhhh MAN am I glad you updated this! I mean, i was definitely a little rusty plot-wise until I got a few paragraphs in but it’s just as amazing as I remember! I love everything about this fic but I think the frat’s shenanigans take the cake, I literally had to send part of Freed and Mystogan’s conversation to my friend because it was so funny but accurate. Keep killing it and good luck/have fun at your con! :D
2,240 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »