FanFiction.Net
for Passive Aggressive Post-Its

10/23 c58 Guest
I discovered this story over a year ago and every time I read it, it just gets better. I was never able to get an account here, so I just check in from time to time, just in case! You're a talented writer and I still look forward to your future updates, whenever they may come. I think I'm due for another read-through while I lurk back around the corner. Stay safe, and all the best fun at your cons!
8/5 c40 1Pyre Sol
I must say, I am rather surprised at the developing Gray/Yukino. They do not interact with each other a single time, even during the Eclipse Arc, which is non-canon anyway.
2/22 c1 The Guild Awards
Congratulations! Your fanfiction “Passive Aggressive Post-Its" has been nominated by one of your fans for The Guild Awards, First Term of 2022!

The Guild Awards was created by five Fairy Tail enthusiasts who want to spread the love of fandom creators all across the net, and we are very excited to give you this message!

Your work has been nominated into the following category:

Best Alternative Universe/Reality Fiction

Voting will take place after the nomination period closes, and the link to do so will be found on theguildawards tumblr page.

If you would like to pull your work from consideration for an award, please let us know via tumblr or reach out to one of the moderators.

Once again, congratulations for your beautiful contribution to this wonderful fandom, and thank you for all that you do!

Nominations are open until the end of the day February 28th, PST! Submit your Fanfiction/Artwork nominations through our page!
11/13/2021 c58 3Irianna Marie
So I found this story by accident and am so glad I did. It's been one of my tabs for the last couple of days so I could dive into it every free moment I had. I love all of this so far and can't wait to read more. You've developed such a wonderful world and I love seeing all the different references. Even some I don't know have had me add things to my TBR (to be read) list. I can't wait to see what everyone else powers are as well. Will Bisca conveniently be the photographer documenting everything they find so Lucy and Left can talk to her as well?
11/7/2021 c58 alainehope
Omg I love this story and your writing style!
Can't wait to read more!
10/22/2021 c58 Guest
Sigh this update was wonderful, I love your stories!

On a side note please do more skip beat stories when you have time! Or anything really. Thanks for the update
10/21/2021 c58 4MorriganFae
I was so excited to read this chapter! You updated! You’re doing 827 zillion things to pull off the best cosplay in the history of cosplays AND you updated! Girl, get you a Gatorade and an Olympic gold medal, because you are a goddamn national treasure and have earned both.

Erza trying on All The Wedding Dresses is so in canon with her character. She might not be ready for marriage, but she’s ready for fashion, and honestly, I am here for it.

Juvia typing Gray-SM and it autocorrecting to Gray-sama is so freaking clever! Love the bonding they did.

Cana just tapping out and leaving Mysty in charge is fantastic. As the oldest sibling, I feel for Mysty. Being the responsible one can definitely suck. But the show must go on. For the children!

Loved this and I am so happy you’re back!

Win the All The Cosplay prizes, Riot! Do it for the children!
10/18/2021 c58 8nermansherman
ohhhhhh MAN am I glad you updated this! I mean, i was definitely a little rusty plot-wise until I got a few paragraphs in but it’s just as amazing as I remember! I love everything about this fic but I think the frat’s shenanigans take the cake, I literally had to send part of Freed and Mystogan’s conversation to my friend because it was so funny but accurate. Keep killing it and good luck/have fun at your con! :D
10/17/2021 c58 heyitsmeduhnat
You're back with another amazing chapter and my life is better for it. I will cherish this chapter.
10/17/2021 c49 1KitsuneLover05
I just noticed when reading through this story for the hundredth time probably, that there is a continuity error. In I believe chapter 13, moon drip part drei, Mystogan explains that the blue hair is a recessive gene passed down as neither of his and Jellal’s parents have it, yet in this chapter the way Siegrain is described is with blue hair.
10/16/2021 c58 20ShanaHollows
AMAZING! Finally got to sit down and read this chapter! I've been sitting on it for days. It blows my mind that you can put out a chapter, now when I've been watching the masterpieces that are your Cosplays for the upcoming con.

I love the Nalu SO MUCH. Glad they're finally realizing they have to take the birth control a little more seriously. Also, the way you write Gajeel and Levy tugs on my heart strings every time. They're so tender with each other.

Looking forward to the next chapter! (and a gizzilion pics of the con)
10/15/2021 c58 Guest
I forgot how much I love this story lol. And the references. Usually I’m able to catch one or two but you got me this chapter
10/14/2021 c58 SistershoOk
Absolutely love it. I’m glad you helped someone. I’ve been struggling this past week actually so this was awesome to read. I know how hard it is to keep on. I’ve attempted in the past, but I’ve come a long way from there. That’s not to say I don’t still struggle, but I now talk with my family and have a support system to keep me on track. I’ve just gotta talk to them. Which is hard sometimes, but I do. We can get through anything if we have someone to support us. Thanks for this.
10/14/2021 c58 rao hyuga 18
Glad to see this story continuing. I will need to go back and reacquaint myself with this but I enjoyed reading the chapter. Loved the Gajevy bits and NaLu’s premonition/scare was interesting. Can’t wait to see what happens next!
10/13/2021 c58 3FyreFalcon
YOU HAVE RETURNED!

I've been waiting forever for an update (I counted), and I was not disappointed. I love the interaction of Gray and Juvia...so cute! Poor sex-deprived Natsu; that preg scare is priceless, and I love where this is going.

Currently would like to punch Jellal and Midnight in the face - because reasons.

Very much looking forward to what happens next, no matter how long it is until the next chapter.
2,233 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »