for Zombina Potter?

1/28 c1 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
What... That was pretty much a waste of time man. There was no real story there to read.
Just a collection of words.
Why did you even bother with this if that's all you're going to write?
10/13/2020 c1 Lioth
I am fairly certain magic CAN restore her memories of life. I am also fairly certain if that DOES happen, she will go straight to England and tear through anyone that tries to stop her from getting to Harry.
3/29/2018 c1 BURNERACC
This is cute!
12/8/2017 c1 WillItWork
Short, simple, and with the promise of something more — that is content to remain as-is.

I'm not that familiar with the other side of the fusion, but hey, seems plausible!

Thanks for sharing.
10/27/2017 c1 Lee Peacock
I would have like this to have more to it. For example she meets harry and discovers she is Lily potter his mother.
6/23/2017 c1 Guest
Please write more of this... I need to satisfy my desire to read this.
6/4/2017 c1 5Knight25
Wish this could continue. Short but good!
3/28/2017 c1 Guest
This is great I hope someone would make a story with zombina as lily is James going to kurusu like he died but reborn as kurusu
3/29/2017 c1 T3chi3
I think it would be awesome to see this expanded, but I understand that you seem a bit flooded with stories right now, hopefully you can find time to expand upon this eventually.
3/25/2017 c1 4RealisticRabbit18
Hello! I'm a big fan of your stories and your writing ! I especially love your stories that have a femslash ship that have Fem! Harry . :) But I was wondering if you take requests for one-shots and such?
3/23/2017 c1 3Nightmare723764
Honestly I actually would like to see this become a story!
3/22/2017 c1 yrfgd
OK! That's cool. Be interesting if it expanded into a story. Seeing Harry dealing with Zombina Potter as his mom would be a very intriguing plot
3/22/2017 c1 ArchonCelestia
That's sad she didn't even remember she had a son.
3/22/2017 c1 2Nic909olas
Dammit why could this not be longer
3/21/2017 c1 Blade of Iron
snerk. oh this would be fun. semi feral Zombina and rest dealing with a DE raid thinking it was a dangerous entity. Lala-chan putting the fear of excrement into moldyshorts. Draca, Tio and Manako finding Harry to be a Nice guy, compared to his ?Mother?.. Smith and maybe the independant contractors (elf and Ashura) asked to help with werewolves.
18 Page 1 2 Next »