for The Merge

9/11/2018 c58 18Quihi
Well, I finally caught up with the end of this, and I'm glad I did, though I don't remember half the plot (meaning I do remember some!). Nice ending, with them all picking up the pieces and getting back to regular(-ish) life. Great job writing this whole thing to the end!
4/4/2018 c58 Guest
Are you writing anymore stories with these characters?
4/4/2018 c58 Guest
Dang. I really liked this story.
4/4/2018 c58 1hagbraten
Oooooh my good! Thank you so much for putting me in the shoutouts, even if I wasn't around for the majority of the time. As I read my name I litterally screamed in joy for half a minute, run down to my little brother to telll him everything adn the back, to write a review (I know this might sound like a bit crazy, but I can't do anything about it). Well anyways, this fanfic was so awesome that I would love to see a sequal, but I understand you, if you say, that you wanna make something new. If I had to sugest something, I would love to see one of your oneshots continued, but that's your decision. Anyways, please continue writing, cause I would really like to see more of your storys and I would really, absolutley love it, to have another long story like this from you. Also, you're saying that you think that your OCs are annoying, but actually I don't think so, cause I actually liked them... at least some of them. But well, if that'S your opinion, so be it. I think I should stop now. This review already got more words than your chapter... Anyways, please keep on writing and I really hope I'm gonna hear from you again.

4/4/2018 c11 7A Very Confused Unicorn
This makes me so very very happy. I am from Reading.
4/3/2018 c57 Guest
Is there going to be any more of this story?
3/29/2018 c57 Guest
Update?
3/9/2018 c57 Taryn
I read all of the 57 chapters in tree days. yay! A.) This is awesome B.) This is amazing C.) I get the homework situations.
3/9/2018 c57 Guest
I just binge-read the whole story in the past 3 days. It is one of the best that I have read so far. I can’t wait for another chapter, I love this story and the relationships in it are well written. ️️️
3/8/2018 c57 1hagbraten
Oh my gods, this was so freaking awesome. I really forgot how good you guys can be, if you want to. I really liked the chapter and I hope you're gonna keep on writing, if not on this story, maybe on another (maybe with a non canon pairing this time?). But still I hope you're gonna do more of this stuff.
12/20/2017 c12 Jiggly Joe
I read as much as I can.

These people all dumping out randon and unncessary information for no reason other than plot is way too much to handle.
12/20/2017 c10 Jiggly Joe
Yeah... cliche plot is fine. Out of place and horribly unrealistic things like this, not so much. This is supposed to be an ordinary school.
12/20/2017 c7 Jiggly Joe
It's not the cliche storyline that's the problem. The real problem is all these characters suddenly spilling out their life stories for totally no reason at all. The fact that they aren't mentioning the Greek gods and stuff doesn't even matter because the things they ARE saying are still EXTREMELY out of the ordinary and very hard to believe... yet for some reason our perspective characters are believing it all without question.

Stories like this, where we see from the perspective of ordinary characters who suddenly find themselves surrounded by the supernatural, are better off as mystery-esque stories. Where thry get bits and pieces of clues throughout the story until they're able to piece it all together, get enough evidence to back the supernatural characters into a corner through questioning, or something happens to fully reveal that something strange is going on.
12/12/2017 c52 hagbraten
Ah man that was a good chapter, not your besr of course, but good enough. Well anyways, I think, that I've got a idea
How about making your next story a crossover between Percy Jackson and the Kane Chronicles? Well it's just a idea but I just wanted to tell you. Well however I gotta admit, that I really enjoyed your story so far. Hope the next one is gonna be as great as this one.
11/24/2017 c1 hagbraten
You guys just left me heartbroken.
I CAN'T believe that this fic is gonna get to an end. Also I gotta admit that this chapter was awsome. It had such a good fight scene, well okay actually the hole scene was just Nyx beating the crap out of Percy while he fucks up all the time (seriously trying to demobilise the FREAKING GODNESS OF NIGHT with a such a tiny pice of ice, come on, realism) but it was good written. Also I really can't feel sorry for Peter cause he litteraly sold out his best friend to Nyx (well at least he tried to) or that's how it seams. I mean "you want them not the whole world seems a bit like it, doesn't it? Anyways I still love you guys and I really can't wait for the next chapter. Also I checked up your other stuff and its pretty damn good, of course "the merge" is still your best story but once you finished it I realky can't wait to next story you are going to write.
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »