FanFiction.Net
for Whirlpool Resurrection

12/18/2020 c1 god eater
fuck team 7 all my homies hate sasuke and sakura
6/20/2019 c4 marquis.shax
in other words goodbye to all these stories as they're abandoned since 99.9% of stories that go on "hiatus" are really just abandoned
5/14/2019 c1 Edocsiru
Uhhhgg... all those typos! My poor eyes!
10/4/2018 c3 landerprime
I hope you continue this story it's good.
7/6/2018 c3 marquis.shax
pretty interesting story I hope you keep going with it
5/23/2017 c2 TheLazyHaiku
Get a Beta reader. Other than that, good work and I look forward to seeing more.
4/23/2017 c2 greatreddragonofdragons
you could do really well with this story and it is good so far but for a couple of things you need to fix.
you keep using the word "emit" however i think the word you are looking for is "admit". the same in chapter 1 as well as "distractors" instead of "detractors".
but these are things a good beta should pick up on if you can find one.
4/19/2017 c2 9Lillith The Nocturnal
I've gone through and edited this chapter, as the sheer amount of incorrect words was outright painful to read.

If there was a way for me to send it to you, I would.
4/18/2017 c1 Wandering Fool
This looks quite fun. I wonder how you are going to work Mei into the story. If you don't change her age, maybe she could adopt Naruto and give him a family/mentor. With the situation he's in, I hope he doesn't get paired with anyone from Konoha, there's a lot of interesting lesser used options available on that front than the usual choices.
4/18/2017 c2 anarion87
nice so far
4/18/2017 c2 firebluebird2006
gonna need to repost this it came out as gibberish.
4/16/2017 c1 Eljin1
i look forward to seeing where this goes
3/25/2017 c1 DracoKing30
love story cant wait for newer chapters
3/23/2017 c1 RespectMyWaifu
It's pretty interesting would like to read more of it
3/23/2017 c1 DanYHKim
This is a neat idea. I hope to see more of it soon. I like the thought process Naruto goes through to make his decision.
16 Page 1 2 Next »