for Magum's Rising

3/31/2019 c2 Smaug666
Well this is an awkward family reunion.
12/2/2018 c21 Jenna
I love your story and I'll be waiting to finish when you feel ready to. Thanks for sharing your amazing story.
You're awesome ;)
12/2/2018 c20 Jenna
Ford

you jerk

Dipper doesn't want this anymore than you do
9/1/2018 c21 13Lucy Marigold
So, It's now September...

When's that new chapter coming out?
This is my favorite AU and waiting takes forever!
7/26/2018 c21 2a very angry ravage
give us a happy ending pls
7/17/2018 c20 2SolSunFanfics
PLEASE UPDATE!
Its so amazing!
4/16/2018 c20 Northgalus2002
Well, the gang is together (even though George is laid up). And Bill has decided to let Dipper in on a spell to even the odds. But it turns out Ford isn't too happy about that.

But now they are heading toward the center of Gravity falls and it looks like the endgame. But can Bill be trusted? Or does that demonic Dorito really want redemption?

How can they move George and Wendy to the center of town? And can Magum really be beaten? And what about Morty's parents and sister, will they be OK?

I'm glad you are going to the gym. I've been trying to stay in the habit too. Your chapters are worth waiting for.
3/10/2018 c19 Northgalus2002
Wow, just wow! The Stanmobile (aka the El Diablo) has been fixed by McGucket, Rick and Soos with materials from Bartek's portal. Then they come across a preoccupied Magum and rescue Morty from a bear creature. Stan has been hurt, though. But they manage to escape and head to the hospital.

So you say it's the endgame? I am excited to see how it all ties together. I just hope when Magum is defeated the destruction dealt to Gravity Falls is fixed the way it was when Bill was defeated (both on the show and in your first story in this saga). Of course, any lives lost in all this will remain lost as it was in your first story. If about a million people died at the end of "Cipher's Reign", I can only imagine how many have fallen to Magum.

I just hope that Bill doesn't muck things up when they join forces to defeat Magum and the Pines family (and the rest of the zodiac) can find peace at last. Looking forward to the next chapter.
2/25/2018 c18 Northgalus2002
Thanks for the update! Dip and the rest of the crew are back in the human world and they've reunited with Wendy. But Magum has to ruin the party by attacking the crew with possessed doctors, while George encounters the ghosts of his family. But at least George gets to say goodbye to them.

But what surprise is Magum cooking up for the new zodiac? And, can Bill really be trusted? This whole saga has been epic so far.
2/24/2018 c18 2a very angry ravage
played some "perished space" too aren't you, George?
2/16/2018 c17 nefinit16
That zelda reference... what are you, a genuis?
P.S. Great story man
2/14/2018 c17 Northgalus2002
Well, the gang is headed back to the human world, and Rick has discovered he's part of the Magum wheel (much to his chagrin). We also find that Layla is the Oak leaf and George the arrow.

But when they cross over to the other side, they find Dr. Bartek (Layla's dad)! But since he was already killed twice in your stories, how are you going to explain this?

Oh, this story just keeps getting better. Update soon!
2/13/2018 c16 Northgalus2002
DUN DUN DUNNNN! So now Ford knows that Bill is still in Dipper's mind. But Dip tells his Grunkle that he is learning to use Bill's powers. And that using Bill's powers is the last best hope of defeating Magum, but will it be enough?

Before that, though, Blythe says good bye to Dip and informs the group that she had fulfilled what the Axolotl assigned her to do. She then goes into Annie's necklace.

But are they all back in the human world? And how are they going to defeat Magum? I guess we'll have to keep reading to find out.
2/7/2018 c15 2musicalocelot
So Shannon is the full heart huh? I wonder why Magum didn't just kill her? Wouldn't she be a threat to him? What's the point of him keeping her alive? Does he have some use for her maybe? I guess we'll find out eventually eh?

StayAwesome~
1/29/2018 c15 8Battleangel911
Hi, glad to see you back with more chapters. Hopefully, it won't be too long until the next one
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »