for Ladybug and Cat Noir have a good rant

8/7/2019 c1 NintendoNate1
I'm pretty sure this still applies... sort of. Well made.
8/29/2018 c1 2Allree
Reading this over a year later, and it STILL applies.
9/2/2017 c1 Guest
OMG this rant never gets old... AND SO SOOO TRUE! Good on you girl. You took the words right out of my mouth, I mean seriously this is getting ridiculous! They are soo lucky that people will still stick around after 2 YEARS! Just because it is a great tv show, it better be A LOT BETTER than the Christmas episode seriously that episode? RIP - Rest in Pain. That was sooo annoying and boring and honestly it could have been soo much more. I mean I get it, it takes a lot of time and effort to make these things but seriously! They are pushing it! What poor time management
8/5/2017 c1 Anonymous
Absolutely hilarious!
8/2/2017 c1 LadyNoir fan
YES! I thought I was the only one to be annoyed with the dabbing Santa! About time someone wrote this sort of thing! :)
This is absolutely Halarious! Great job!
7/27/2017 c1 1PurifiedWildAkuma
I know I shouldn't laugh, I love miraculous, but I must admit I am similarly frustrated, I do not have Netflix, and I really want to see season 2, I'm not even sure what's going on in the fandom anymore, I'm stuck memorizing season 1, which I already did, except for the Christmas special, which I prefer not to have memorized!
6/24/2017 c1 Guest
Lol this is hilarious
4/24/2017 c1 Orbaba
OK, I understand its your opinion, but look, these people ARE working hard enough for the animated series.
Do you all understand how much MONEY, WORK and TIME it takes for all of that?
Scroll down to read a review of a person who actually UNDERSTANDS that people have lives!
3/26/2017 c1 Hiya
Don't worry, there's a chance we won't have to wait that long for Season 2. The whole end of summer/fall release thing is a prediction. It's up to the broadcasters when it airs.
3/26/2017 c1 xBloodorchidx
you have a serious point. not only with the delays which suck! buut the web series looks like it was made for pre schoolers.. I mean come on.. I get that it's not supposed to have much plot but really? the episodes I've watched are downright stupid. the Christmas special.. oh the Christmas special.. ok.. I'm actually hoping to go into animation.. I'm experienced in both 2d and 3d to a highschool level.. but really... have you seen the textures? look at the Christmas tree! it looks like they took a simple cone mesh and slapped a cruddy pine needle texture on it.. that coupled with the awful cheesy singing made it nearly unbearable to watch.. now.. I understand the Netflix thing a bit.. but it sucks because I'm Canadian and can't watch it! (heck I watched all of season 1 on YouTube.. surprisingly good quality video.. but still..)
3/25/2017 c1 DeepKnife
I'm Back again
I watched a webisode and watch and 10 seconds of it and was cringing in horror
I'm scared to watch miraculous ladybug now
Nah I wouldn't go that far actually
The horror! o_o
Still love miraculous though :)
3/24/2017 c1 500yellow 14
Eh, I've done opinion stories like this before. (One for Soul Calibur V.) Can't hate on you for that. But considering that you still have to pay a subscription charge to watch this show legitimately (Sky tv originally, which costs a lot more than Netflix) I'm not sure that's a legitimate complaint. (Although it IS a legitimate complaint to complain that Netflix are ONLY broadcasting Miraculous Ladybug in the US at present.) I would also point out that they are a business and businesses by default seek to make a profit. If they don't, they fall.

As for the Christmas special...well I didn't have any idea what to expect. Certainly I was unaware of any plans for any major details (Which, is probably for the best, given the nature of animated series.) Is it possible you simply picked up on rumours instead of facts? However we do see some minor background details. Marinette is scared of bats (and the Gorilla, spiders) Adrien's mother has been missing for under a year (Nathalie mentions that it is Adrien's first Christmas without his mother) It's entertaining, but hardly something to be concerned about.

As for the shorts...yeah, no defending those. We're better off without them to be honest, but at least they're giving us something. (Considering you mentioned the first one in your fic Chloe and the Bee, are you sure you hate them that much?)

As for season two...well I'm keeping an open mind. Delays happen for reasons to which we are not privy unfortunately. And it's not like they're complete noobs at this. (Thomas Astruc has worked on the admittedly less than stellar W.I.T.C.H cartoon. As for Jeremy...I have no idea about his background.) Miraculous Ladybug appears to be Zag Animations ONLY currently running project (with a very large stack of shows awaiting release) I doubt they can afford to leave it out of circulation that long. (You can imagine trying to explain that to investors.) Fall is probably pushing it as it is.
3/24/2017 c1 DeepKnife
AHHHHHHHH
Wait you forgot to mention that season one was written in three months and the Halloween special
Not to mention to weird character identity where they get weirdly jealous or very happy (I was just waiting for Mari to stab Lila in the head)
Also Marinette's weird stalkrish tendencies and how people who know or have met one of the supers or their identity have been Akumakized
You also forgot to mention how much neglect and verbal and emotional abuse Adrien's father puts him through
The creepyness hawkmoth shows
And Tiki's sweet deamon personality
And Tiki and plagg's adorable-ness
Oh lord I love Miraculous Ladybug so much
Wait did you mention that poor Aussies like myself can't watch it on netflix
THE HORROR
I this was SOO funny thank ya for writting thi Bye :-)
3/24/2017 c1 Dan
Hahahaha but still your fucking depressing
3/23/2017 c1 Guest
that is right you shouldn't have posted this cuz its your opinion others might like the suspense
24 Page 1 2 Next »