FanFiction.Net
for Harry Does Different

4/5/2017 c5 12Banner
It's just possible that a (metaphorical) spanking might actually get Snape's attention.
4/5/2017 c5 Rake1810
I like these one shots but I feel like you were missing the line that forced Snape to capitulate unless that was him going for his wand. If so the ending kinda felt rushed.
4/2/2017 c4 1Bobboky
Very nice work
4/1/2017 c4 Slytherin66
This was very good. Molly is not subtle and can be very loud. It's rare for the law to be upheld in that situation. Thanks for that. Molly should know better as a pure blood and given what her husband does.

Always good to see Susan and I am glad Harry got to know someone outside his house. Hufflepuffs would be good people to know and Susan in particular given she lost family in the war with Riddle she can understand Harry quite well and because of her Aunts job would understand the situation Harry is in with Riddle.

I hope Harry will get a better best friend soon as I never thought Ron was all that consistent. Someone to be managed due to his issues.

Hermione is the rude one grabbing Harry's post and something that does not belong to her. Harry really needs better friends, better manners anyway.

A nice way to end things and I liked the points and certificate. If Harry respects the rules or law he should stay out of trouble a bit less or be better preprepared to defend himself.

I look forward to what you post next.
4/1/2017 c4 Guest
Interesting, very interesting.
4/1/2017 c4 12Banner
When you think about it, the whole "hundreds of families taking children with steamer trunks and owls in cages on the first of September" is pretty much a glaring indicator that *something* is happening.
3/27/2017 c3 delia cerrano
Grim...bleak and grim. Sirius and Remus dead already? Crying about that! At least Snape is still with us.
3/27/2017 c3 Banner
*cringe*

Well, that hurt.
JKR really did draw out the Sirius-confusion well beyond plausibility.
3/27/2017 c3 Peyton
Not sure about this chapter, you make Harry sound like some crazy son of Bellatrix Lestrange.
3/27/2017 c3 Slytherin66
This was an interesting twist. I never liked Remus much he could have visited Harry before school or even when he started, yet never did. A letter would have been a good start. Where was Remus in 4th year as well.

Peter is sneaky and we know can't be underestimated. Again Sirius put his friends ahead of making sure Harry is OK. I think Dumbledore wanted Sirius away from Harry and I doubt the Ministry would ever give him a fair trial.

Still it would be nice if Peter was caught.

I look forward to what you post next.
3/25/2017 c2 Slytherin66
I really liked this as Harry would take a dim view of the books and just how wrong they are. It would not be so bad if there was a second vault with Harry's profits from merchandise.

Hermione comes off as a fan girl when we first encounter her yet its rarely brought up in fanfics so cheers for that.

Well said about the scar I took a dislike of Ron from the instant he asked to see the scar.

Thanks for posting this I look forward to what you post next.
3/25/2017 c2 Banner
I *liked* the abrupt lesson in manners ...
3/24/2017 c1 Banner
I like the way Harry stood up for himself As Soon As he saw the possibility of fighting back...
3/24/2017 c1 Slytherin66
This was great and it would be interesting to see how the Dursley's deal with the tail. If muggle medicine is used Dudley could be in a medical journal and if magical healing is used there could be trouble if the healer or Auror is a fan of Harry Potter.

Thanks for posting this.