FanFiction.Net
for Harry Does Different

10/16/2022 c39 HeartsGlow
Good one
10/16/2022 c38 HeartsGlow
There is no "quidditch badge" unless you are the Captain. And Wood was gone Harry's fifth year. He graduated in 1994.
10/16/2022 c37 HeartsGlow
Loved this one.
10/16/2022 c35 HeartsGlow
good one
10/16/2022 c30 HeartsGlow
Harry can't be a pureblood. Perhaps his children can if HE marries a pureblood. If I breed a "grade mare' to my pureblood stallion, the foal is not a pureblood. He's a half... whatever the stallion was... half-Arab, half thoroughbred, half Tennessee Walker, etc (actually, in my case, I have well-bred mares, but was trying to make it closer to Harry's situation).
10/16/2022 c29 HeartsGlow
not much different here except words
10/16/2022 c22 HeartsGlow
Tell me Professor... what would you have done if Sirius had walked up to you this time last year? Well, as it's August before fifth year, Sirius and Moony were already hanging out together "this time last year". Perhaps he should have said "this time two years ago?"
10/16/2022 c21 HeartsGlow
I realize from reading your stories that you have no clue as to the differences between Muggles, Squibs, Muggleborn, Halfbloods, and Purebloods. Harry is NOT a Muggle. He's NOT a Muggleborn. He is a Halfblood.
10/16/2022 c15 HeartsGlow
I like many of the chapters, but this one, sorry, is not worth reading. Kind of juvenile.
10/16/2022 c8 HeartsGlow
EXCET that no one knew right away just WHO the Prophecy would point to. Snape gave it to Voldie, and it was quite sometime later that he decided it applied to either Harry or Neville. It was only then that Snape begged him to spare Lily when Voldie chose to go after Harry first. It you are going to make Harry do something different, at least base it on canon events.
10/16/2022 c3 HeartsGlow
AARRGGHH! You can't leave this like this! Harry is in for a world of hurt when he finds out the truth.
9/9/2022 c54 Guest
Harry makes Hermione his heir because she deserves it. Harry is a loser with no worth it. Only his money is worth it. Ron marries Hermione and enjoys Harry's money. Harry is selfless and knows he is a pathetic cocksucker who has to make everyone better than him. He died for other people's benefits. Author would sacrifice their family for other people.
8/12/2022 c5 Guest
Dumbledore is a cocksucker. He sucks off Snape and then shoots himself up the ass.
4/23/2022 c81 GenieM
Another great start!
4/23/2022 c55 GenieM
This would be my pick for expanding!
3,165 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »