for Horizon Protocol Zer0

12/20/2020 c1 32Hahukum Konn
Interesting premise! I'll just add a note that I caught several spelling mistakes through this fic - most notably, you use the term "POST-HUMOROUSLY" which while unintentionally funny, is wrong. It's "POST-HUMOUSLY". There are numerous other examples I could cite. Suggest you get a beta reader to pick through your chapters and submit corrected versions for re-upload to ff.n.
10/8/2020 c3 4dindagangleader14
You know every time I read the first part of this chapter, I play in my head Margaritaville.
7/26/2018 c6 SibealDeEpona
i hope you update this story:)
4/24/2018 c6 9Dragon Man 180
Part of me hopes Ted Faro is still alive to Aloy and Nadia can bash him to pieces for all the grief and misery he caused.
4/21/2018 c5 12345678910
This is good work I’m really hoping you update
4/21/2018 c5 canonman89
This chapter is sweet! Keep up the good work.
4/21/2018 c5 Dragon Man 180
A very good chapter, I can't wait to see what Nadia can do in the Cradle. Menially is pretty awesome, I do hope she contacts our heroes at some point and embarasses them yet helps them.

And did Barver and his nephew find some old nuclear reactor stuff?
4/3/2018 c4 1Ilireanwri
This is a good story and a very interesting one. But I'm very curious who (or what) Menially is?
Are you still continuing this story?
1/30/2018 c4 SibealDeEpona
love this! please keep writing it
6/13/2017 c1 StreetPiet
I really like your Story! The two new Characters next to Aloy, Nadja and Menially are interesting and mysterious (at least Menially. Who or what is she?). It's also nice how you include things from the Game, like Crafting, Hunting, Weapons or different Ammo-types. Also i like how you took up the loose Ends at the End of the Game: Aloys visit of Liz Sobeks Home and of course Sylence with trapped Hades (the Hacker of Menially's Honeypot?)

I hope you keep up writing, 'cause i want more! :-)
5/29/2017 c4 canonman89
This chapter is cool! Keep up the great work.
5/6/2017 c3 43BenRG
I'm thinking that Ted realised that Elizabet and Nadia were potential threats to his plan to 'reset' humanity to base condition... to make them 'innocent'. For that reason, he set up a Chariot substation to be on the look out for them and, if they re-emerge after the end of the threat of the rogue Chariots is eliminated, to dispose of them.

He was determined to screw up the world to the very, very end.
5/5/2017 c3 Guest