FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and The Shadowed Light

3/26/2017 c4 CaseLC
Oh this was a spetacular chapter. Harry's words and laughter was so intense that I could hear dramatic music playing in the background in my head. I am glad he the goblins will be able to help. I wonder, will Kreature's magic works similar to the goblins and will he would recognize Harry? Thanks for the chapter.
3/26/2017 c4 lizzyaml
i like it and how dumble react to what harry say
3/26/2017 c4 Laurie24
wow! I can't wait to see how Harry gets his revenge! :D
3/24/2017 c1 Millie
This is the first story I've come across that Harry didn't find out about the bindings & potion controls on him until after the war. It's a very interesting concept, well handled. He is mature enough to accept what was done to him, but seeking revenge is natural. The immediate trip to the burrow is most likely out. Will Dumbles be alive in 'Shadowed Light', or did he die as canon? If dead, wouldn't some of those bindings have broken on his death? Harry's emotional balance should be skewed for some time. Will he allow himself time to adjust to the influx of power and emotions? Who will be his teacher/mentor? The goblins? As soul bonds are usually portrayed one doesn't survive the other. Is this how you are planning Tom's resurrection? Lot of questions, looking forward to lots of answer. This could be a nice long plot (hopefully) It is definitely an attention grabber. Thanks for writing.
3/24/2017 c1 Johana
Me encanta tu historia, la estoy leyendo ayudada por el traductor, por favor actualiza pronto.
3/25/2017 c3 Fae0306
Brilliant!
3/25/2017 c3 Laurie24
I can't wait to see what Harry finds when he does into his volt! Loving this fic! :)
3/24/2017 c1 9singinilovebooks
I like your writing style, but I'm not sure I'm going to continue to read your story. I simply don't have time.
3/24/2017 c2 Fae0306
Awesome!
3/24/2017 c2 CuddlyMakani
I love these type of stories! And I can't wait for it to continue!
3/24/2017 c1 Murphy Magpie
A good start. I like it! Looking forward to more. Stories where Harry has his blinders torn off are always my favorite, and I never get tired of them.
2,351 « Prev Page 1 .. 147 154 155 156 157