for The Phoenix

12/22/2018 c20 Guest
I LOVE this story! I've never thought to read X-Men\Harry Potter x-over but this is really good! Seriously I stumbled on this by accident but it's amazing and has brought a lot of ideas to me. Sadly I'm not a good author so I can't give life to those ideas but I really hope to see more of this story.
6/25/2018 c9 Bronzelove
I just want to say that I really enjoy your story! I just hope Eleanor don’t forget her mutant side like I understand that she get caught up by being a witch but she needs to focus on her abilities. I would love to see this plot line include more of the X-men. Again, I love your story and I hope you see more of your work
6/18/2018 c20 15Totter4
Cheering for a new chapter! I’d love for Sirius to get jealous about scott or something!
1/7/2018 c18 Kyomii234
This is so great although Sirius is being quit a dick! Please update soon!
11/2/2017 c17 2angelvan105
Thank you for such awesome chapter! It like Happy halloween treat! Thank you for always sharing! You are so nice!

PS Sorry late reply I was busy.
10/14/2017 c16 angelvan105
THank you for another awesome and great updated chapter! You made my weekend so wonderful so far. Also happy birthday to Eleanor too! Nicely done!
10/8/2017 c15 angelvan105
This is such delightful, nicely, awesome and super creative story! I am glad that Eleanor having wonderful time at Hogwart and making new adverture and friends! It was excellent! Thank you for sharing this lovely story! Wishes you Happy Thanksgivings as well.

PS it really too bad Eleanor and Francis were not couple they seem to be such cute pair but I have to admit Sirius can be funny too but wonder how long before his prank gotten bit too far like on Severus nearly kill..
9/14/2017 c15 Calliope's Scribe
This is an incredible story, can't wait to read more :) Keep up the great writing!
8/17/2017 c15 Yashamaru Kotohime
just found this story and I love it, please continue soon
8/16/2017 c15 1Lunasky99
Oh my god Sirius! What the hell!? I bet on the down-low they actually thought like human beings and gave them a solution to sit down and fix their problems... on the other hand I wouldn't doubt it for a second if they'd actually done what they are saying.
8/10/2017 c14 Lunasky99
I love this book!
7/24/2017 c12 Guest
This is soooo good, please keep writing!
6/20/2017 c11 Harlots Kiss
This is a pretty good story so far.
6/10/2017 c11 Anon
Really, this is a pretty good story. I'm surprised there aren't more reviews. Even if you stop writing it, leave it up. You never know, you might want to finish it someday.
6/7/2017 c11 nils123
I like this story don't abandoned it
17 Page 1 2 Next »