for Vegeta The God of Destruction

1/5 c7 HolyGuardian
Yamcha dude i want vegeta not yamcha everything was going smoothly continue the story dont leave us hanging pls man Fuck those who talk shit to you
11/12/2020 c1 Te Amohaere Peri
UK laisz no he fucking isn't he ain't anywhere near universal level at all the fuck
10/2/2020 c7 3deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover
This seemed really interesting! Well I'm off to read Vegeta in the Justice League world!
6/29/2020 c1 Martin23906
Bro plsssssss continue this story its honestly amazing and i enjoyed it very much i know u probably won’t continue it but im asking anyways so plsssssssss
7/25/2019 c6 SuicidalAlchemy
This one too damn my heartsorry again man. You don’t deserve to be treated so bad. Wish you nothing but the best!
3/25/2019 c4 UK Laisz
Okay while I like your story, I beg to differ about your knowledge on canon Vegeta's strength. Canon Vegeta is capable of destroying entire universes with a single punch by the end of Resurrection of Frieza arc. I am not hating on u, just simply stating facts. Peace.
3/25/2019 c2 Guest
I love it so far and vegeta is long due some credit and love how it a crossover between 2 of my favorite animes.
12/18/2018 c6 Mohsin
Thanks for the awsome story please keep it going please
12/3/2018 c6 2Janek Gra
can you, please, continue?
you created an amazing story but its just too short.
sorry for insulting you, i know how hard it is to write, but your crossover is just the best!
(its even harder for me; im from poland)
9/25/2018 c5 Wellshit
Shrug off those haters
8/2/2018 c2 GodyTangsan
tsk classiker no oneshoting always the Same shit
7/23/2018 c2 5TheJSmooth
Oh wow... lol that's hilarious
6/5/2018 c5 A Fan
I understand your reaction to this. I write stuff but I have never once posted anything because I can't handle how some people be a jackass for no reason. Have a good time doing what you do though!
5/5/2018 c4 OG2tone
You are one of the best top ten writer's in my dbz and bleach book, I wish you would continue that last story thanks for writing the crossover.
Sincerely:OG2tone
3/21/2018 c3 JohnCena117
The presence is far above omni king. Cosmic armour superman is way above omni king. Also grow a backbone. whats life without a few bruises?
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »