for Adaptation

1/19 c1 Aetherium21
Huh, either Taylor is legitimately suicidal in chapter one or having her go out to “stop crime” the first night is just a bit of author fiat to get the plot rolling
11/30/2018 c9 ChronoMitsurugi
This is getting very depressing. I'm not sure I want to keep reading this.
7/19/2018 c9 Magyk69
so this is basically a story about Taylor getting crawler's powers right? I'm really liking it so far. its interesting to see what its like when people dont like their power but have to deal with them anyway.
6/8/2018 c9 MattKennedy
Poor Taylor. But yay for her getting another chance to go at Lung. :)
6/1/2018 c9 Morbious20
Good story so far , hopefully Taylor will eventually be able to adopt/reclaim her normal appearance.
4/15/2018 c9 3Greatazuredragon
So Taylor's is getting a major upgrade son, may the escalation begin? ;p
Nice chapter, good work.
4/7/2018 c8 Masterx01
Its Squaler.

Hmm lets see where this fic goes with Taylor having Crawler's shard...

Althought i feel youre being too superficial with the events... I mean, it feels the only thing happening is purely plot related and that there is little of everything else, like for example, general details like character descriptions and how the scenery looks like beside the bare bones to get the scene.
3/29/2018 c8 14Aquawyrm
Poor Taylor getting all monstrous and scary. I love this fic!
3/26/2018 c8 Sebine
even more Crawlerized
3/26/2018 c1 2TheTower1
LOL, just read the first chapter. You realize that the ABB didn't attack the Undersides soon after the locker. I am not 100% sure, but I think the Undersides were not even around at that time. The locker happened the first day back from winter break. She spent, I think 3-4 months, working stuff out before going heroing for the first time. Therefore, even from the first chapter it is not correct.
3/26/2018 c8 3Greatazuredragon
Interesting chapter, nice work.
3/24/2018 c7 14Aquawyrm
Oh wow, that's just an amazing mess and I love it.
3/23/2018 c7 9Shahismael
Another good story, I look forward to reading the rest of it.
Keep up the good work.
3/22/2018 c7 10Notsae
So, has she changed her mind on the whole hero thing now that they totally fucked her whole life (not that her powers wouldn't have altered her anyway eventually)
3/20/2018 c7 4Dur'id the Druid
Saw this posted on Space Battles. Loved it, really want to read the sequal that crosses with FoZ.
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »