for You Must Remember This

6/9 c7 Chelypdj
Wow hot chapter! I love it
7/17/2019 c7 Guest
WOW! The TV Castle writers should learn from you. Seriously, no kidding! Love it. We read only Castle.
7/17/2019 c5 Guest
Your story is so much, far better than the Slaughter episodes in Castle. The Slaughter TV episode was the worst. Yours make it far seriously better. We read only Castle.
7/16/2019 c1 Guest
WOW! This is so nice (i.e., the plot) and nicely written.
5/18/2019 c7 45Alwaysgurl2013
I really like what you did here but I have to ask, was saying that Kate had never been to therapy before something you changed just for this universe? She made such a big mention of it when talking about her mother’s case to Castle the first time in season one that it always stood out to me that she said it took her a year in therapy to know she needed to let it go before it consumed her. I felt like it played such a huge role in who she is as a character that it felt very out of character to hear her say she only was in therapy for Castle and never had been before. Other than that this was a great story!
12/15/2018 c7 natters
Great fic
7/6/2018 c7 Guest
Another great story! Liked that she remembered why he walked away and she didn't back off.
4/6/2018 c7 45glo1196
Better late than never...I’m glad I found this going through Castle fanfics! Wish I had read it when it first came out! Always loved your stuff. Loved it!
3/5/2018 c7 Guest
Just reread this. You are a fantastic writer. Thank you so much.
2/5/2018 c7 CKL
Another fabulous story! How do you think of these ideas? I’m so glad that you think of these ideas. TY.
8/30/2017 c7 4SMackedCaskett
Phew, this chapter was all over the place! I went from teary-eyed to having to fan myself
8/29/2017 c6 SMackedCaskett
That little detail about Beckett removing her blue nail polish - details like that are like spices, they can make a story so much more flavorful!
8/29/2017 c5 SMackedCaskett
I really think you've hit Slaughter's way of speaking exactly on the head.

I also love the little details in this story, like Flanagan and the rose.
8/28/2017 c4 SMackedCaskett
Whoa, what just happened?! That came out of nowhere! (No pun intended)
8/28/2017 c3 SMackedCaskett
The last few paragraphs made my brain go "DUN DUN DUUUUUUN" - like in those old movies whenever there is a shocking reveal :D ...but in a good way, not a ridiculous one.
377 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »