for prom

3/30/2017 c5 364Chrys-DASL
I just added these chapters to my favorites on dA:D I really love this piece and I wish you would've posted this sooner. Dramatic yet long-awaited at times, such a good read. Since you only sent me an outline of the later chapters I can only assume but where's the darkness you're known for? Release your inner bitch lol:)

I'm going to PM you about another request if you're game. Expect it later today because trying to get this to work on mobile is horrid:P
3/29/2017 c5 2550shadeofomg
Am I weird for wanting them to go together and become a thing? George x Fern is one of my favorite pairings since those detective episode. Please let this happen!

Whoa, this is going to have 50 chapters? I can't wait! Take your time though. No rush...but update ASAP, 'kay? 50 needs some reading material since that other prom piece is wjt3hgeoh *ERROR*
3/29/2017 c4 50shadeofomg
Oh puh-lease Mary Alice! You're as dim as the other teens. He's only with you because of the rich thing or the cherry thing, no exceptions!
Oh a shopping trip with Francine and Muffy is coming:D I just hope Muffy doesn't fuck everything up. She looks like she's going to...and I'll enjoy every word of it;)
3/29/2017 c3 50shadeofomg
I'm with Brain on this one. Sue Ellen needs to wear a proper dress. I can't believe she's being so inappropriate.
I see what's going to happen with Pruny! So in love with this piece!
3/29/2017 c2 50shadeofomg
Can I do a piece about the sluts? It sounds super fun!
Also I'm starting a GoFundMe to give that milkshake a proper funeral. It didn't deserve to die like that and it deserves a nice going-out party. Ooh, can I use it in a Mr. Ratburn x Chocolate Cake piece as a cameo? Piece coming soon for any interested readers;)
3/29/2017 c1 50shadeofomg
Ah a breath of fresh air, some hope for the masses! Thanks for reviving this old gem for me. It's pretty awesome despite your minimalist style. Definitely a good read and I can't wait for the rest.
3/25/2017 c1 364Chrys-DASL
I remember you telling me about this piece. Pretty good.

How long is this? Wait did you finish it or do you have to revamp it? I can't remember and you never sent it to me before. Please send it to me if you can.