for It Happened One Midnight

5/30 c15 48KeepingUpDisappearances
Poor Niles. Another great update.
5/30 c14 KeepingUpDisappearances
Leave it to Frasier to interfere and get so nosy.
5/28 c12 KeepingUpDisappearances
Great to see more chapters! Poor Daphne, but Donny doesn't deserve her after how he's acted!
5/26 c10 KeepingUpDisappearances
Glad to see more chapters! Very interested to see what happens when Daphne talks to Donny.
5/11 c1 mcouchpotato
This just keeps getting better!
5/9 c6 KeepingUpDisappearances
Great continuation as always and I love how you're building up to Niles (and us readers) finding out what's going on with Daphne.
5/9 c4 KeepingUpDisappearances
I'm glad that this story was updated! Great chapter and I'm looking to more!
9/7/2018 c3 KeepingUpDisappearances
Eeee...what happened?
12/23/2017 c3 JennZ
I hope you’ll update this when you can! I’m looking forward to seeing where you’ll take it.
4/5/2017 c3 170A.Baroness
I was a bit confused at the beginning with Daphne first wanting tea, then saying no and then wanting it again. I guess it's because of whatever is bothering her. Can't wait to find out what that is.
4/5/2017 c2 A.Baroness
Niles is so sweet to her. Not that I expected anything else! I wonder what her problem is.
4/5/2017 c1 A.Baroness
Aw, poor Niles. And he shouldn't worry; talking to oneself is actually a sign of intelligence after all. I can't wait to find out why Daphne is there.
3/29/2017 c3 Dustinw522
Love it so far, thank you so much! :D
3/26/2017 c3 13beatrix.acs
This feels like 'Daphne Hates Sherry' only in winter and couple of seasons later. :) And I love it! Keep it coming, I'm curious about the direction.
3/26/2017 c2 beatrix.acs
Sweet! Sure that he would immediately invite her in while feverishly wondering why she chose him to come for an advice and thinking the best for her comfort. :)
17 Page 1 2 Next »