FanFiction.Net
for Trope Disintegration (and Denigration) Department

5/29 c2 Guest
5/29 c2 Guest
I believe that people started losing interest in the canon after the fourth book which started artificially separating harry and hermione. Two very different set of audiences. The original readers who loved the books until the fourth book were ones with a moral value and belived in right and wrong and doing good things to good people. The second half of books and then the movies targetted those who prefer glamour, appearance and power over morality. The original readers still followed the seven books hoping for closure but were disappointed in the end. The second set destroys the original characters because they don't bother about characters but just about end returns. Considering all these, nobody likes or follows the canon author's follow-up stories or movies, be it about Harry Potter or about Dumbledore or such. That canon author destroyed what she created by making her characters behaving like gold diggers and waste of spaces, especially when she decided that the more despicable and heartless a person is, the more they should be adored and supported.
5/29 c1 Guest
This doesn't feel like crack fiction but as a real sensible story, a story which is a lot more sensible and believable than the canon second half books and the made for Americans movie series...
1/8/2019 c1 Guest
Not a great story but certainly more self-consistent (read "free of plotholes") than Rowling's canon.
9/28/2018 c2 Nagraj
Make a chapter where Hermione is very angry with boys losing points to teachers which she earned and stop performing her best which may leads to Gryffindor to have minus points or less than hundred points which only gained by Quidditch matches but still lose points because of the idiocy of Ron Harry and Weasley twins.
9/24/2018 c2 DragonTamer01
I’m sorry but this story left me with absolutely no clue as to who Hermione got together with at the end. The previous chapter made it seem like she was ending up with Harry, but this chapter makes it seem like she ended up with Ron. So I need to know right now, which of those two outcomes is the case? I ask because if Hermione has ended up with Ron, I will feel as though you lied to me with the previous chapter, and this story may end up being immediately ejected from my favorites list.
9/24/2018 c1 21katmom
This was fun!
3/24/2018 c1 hisnhers
Ha! Take that Malfoy, Cornelius and Umbridge. Go Hermione. Get em girl. his
3/27/2017 c1 Mask of Mel
Oh damn, I enjoyed this!
3/27/2017 c1 Ldysabella
I really enjoyed your take on this trope. Thanks so much for sharing it.