for Reticence

5/9/2018 c1 5Hidari
I like the dialogue and Link's reactions. But Zelda's motivations are a stretch. A lot.
6/26/2017 c2 NightStarUmi
what a pleasant surprise. I expected this to stay as a one-shot.
5/30/2017 c1 Guest
Omg omg omg omg there HAS to be MORE! I love how they both confessed their feelings in Gerudo Town for once. Other fics are obsessed with Zoras Domain, like the other provinces don't exist or something. It's really annoying. I really love your style of writing and I wish there were more :'(
5/28/2017 c1 2My Bated Breath
P-p-p-paya is just too cute! And even though Zelda was in denial of her feelings, seeing her jealous is really a treat. The interactions between all the characters are full of character and feelings, and your writing just has really good pacing as well. As for your interpretation of Link's death, I didn't think Zelda killed him. Zelda's power was aimed towards the guardian, not towards him, and before, Link was struggling just to get up and it took a lot of strength for him to do that. Maybe after the guardian was defeated all of the pain caught back up to Link, and he collapsed. Your interpretation is interesting though. This story is wonderful though, and I hope it'll gain more popularity and love because it definitely deserves it!
4/23/2017 c1 RenegadeReviewer
This was amazing. You are amazing. I can't. I have no words. This was perfect. I'm glad I decided to see what else you've written, because I found this, and now I need more.
4/21/2017 c1 4DanDoubleL
You have destroyed me. I am deceased. I cannot. This is too perfect. Bless you and your writing.
4/16/2017 c1 Guest
That was just too beautiful :')
4/6/2017 c1 Psymen
I LOVED this story. The small homages to the game (I just beat it) and the fun little details like Zora's blushing blue and the Gerudos secretly knowing that Link is a guy.

**Spoilers** I also loved the twist at the end. Zelda killing Link? It is interesting to think that it's Zelda that feels unworthy of Link since I always had the feeling that it was the other way around. Looking forward to move stories like this! (Perhaps a sequel?)
3/31/2017 c1 Shortsunflower
please write more! I'm hooked! I need to read more please!
3/28/2017 c1 NightStarUmi
kyahhh I need more. I need to see more of their happiness and development kyuuuu kyuu XD
3/28/2017 c1 reading turtle
I really liked this story. Really well written and could easily see you making it multiple chapters without making it feel drawn out. But HOW DARE YOU be mean to Paya! I'm a die hard link/zelda shipper and their relationship in BOTW was really well done and heavily leaned in a romantic direction unlike most of them, which makes it harder to see since I loved Paya so dam much. She was just too adorable. I've read your other zelda fic and quite enjoyed that one as well. Can't wait to see more of your work.
3/27/2017 c1 3Skydragon74193
Awhhhhhhhh
3/27/2017 c1 Guest
Such a cute story. 3 It's nice seeing Link and Zelda admit their feelings to each other.
3/27/2017 c1 1shnarf9892
I need more. Must have more. Following so that you are reminded to give us more of this. I think you captured Zelda's personality really well. This needs to be more than just a one shot. Just as the tension is starting to be addressed, it ends. I would really love to see their relationship develop more.
3/27/2017 c1 134Suki90
It was a really nice shot, it is a shame is just a one-shot, especially when you end it there! I hope you can do a sequel to this or a more extensive one :)
18 Page 1 2 Next »