FanFiction.Net
for A Thousand Lifetimes

4/8/2018 c1 Guest
This is an incredible story! I absolutely love how you write about these two characters. I can never get enough! They are my favorites. You are one of my favorite writers when it comes to Jason and Kimberly's relationship. It's like I'm watching a movie. Please add more stories!
6/18/2017 c1 4Slade's Icy Apprentice
I thought I reviewed this oops. Anyway this was beautiful. I love both versions of Jimberly so much. It was so sad to think of the reboot version dying in the fiery chasm, but of course we know that doesn't happen. Both otps get to live happily ever after. And of course the real Tommy is married to Katherine so the weird civilian doppleganger from the cameo is irrelevant. Excellent one shot. I think the world needs more of OG and Reboot fanfiction together.
4/10/2017 c1 3LadyJavert
Jesus Christ that was good! So intense. Really great first person writing.
4/5/2017 c1 ae11021
Well done
3/28/2017 c1 brankel1
Love it.
3/27/2017 c1 54JPHBK
Ahh... Loved it. The Jimberly of both worlds. Almost too much for this shipper heart to handle. It's funny because it really does seem like the movie Kim does feel about Jason the same way that it would have made sense for the tv Kim to see him. So it was fun watching Kim see them through those sets of eyes.

And what an amazing idea. Very unique and superbly executed.
3/27/2017 c1 Lilac Shimmer
So, I haven't seen the movie. And frankly, I don't plan to. I don't think it's necessary to be able to understand and enjoy this story. I think it's very intriguing how you connected the movie and show verses.
I love that idea that regardless of whatever AUs Jason and Kimberly may be inhabiting, that the two are always connected and drawn to each other. They just belong.
3/27/2017 c1 Dexter Eagan
so packed with depth loved every second their romance was tender almost as much as me and nancy
3/27/2017 c1 501UltimateWarriorFan4Ever
I always thought at five/six years old that Jason and Kimberly would be perfect for each other, even though I was still bummed it didn't happen between them, I'm glad that 24-year drench was worth the wait. Even though Lionsgate Films was such idiots to cut that kiss scene between them, I always knew there was something between both him and her. I always frickin' knew it.

Anyway, awesome job with this! What a way to start my week!

*fist bump*