FanFiction.Net
for Twist of Fate

11/28/2021 c46 Guest
Hey are you ever going to continue this story? I really hope you do since this story is soo good!
11/24/2021 c46 Jssjddhdd
Continua
10/8/2021 c1 JVincent
This natsu is way mature than the original even if he has never seen outside world much. Underworld series will be a perfect reference for your story. If this world has vampires then werewolves, vampire hunters like van Helsing must be there. Natsu can become the first hybrid between these species. This story of yours has so much potential. It seems you have dropped this story but I hope one day you will be able finish it.
9/17/2021 c15 SSD
So Natsu's blood is something special? Like some dragon blood that gives power boost? While it will be cool to see a vamp Natsu running and destroying I hope you won't make him one the poor boy enjoy his human side a little more. Plus it will be cool to see more fights among vamp groups for the ownership of natsu after they find out that Natsu is special. Lucy will probably turn into a psycho and go on a killing spree. And will there be werewolves and vamp hunters? It will be cool to see Van helsing's son or grandson.
9/11/2021 c46 MPrime
This is a great story, amazingly set up and it is beautifully written as well. I was about to complain how there are no major deaths in the cruel world of the Vampires, and then Jude died.
I love how you have developed some key characters. I liked Lucy's character the most, a powerful yet kind and caring Vampire when it comes to her love. Though Natsu is very weak and useless when it comes to fight, which is expected since he is a human, is still badass. Love how the roles have been reversed. In FT story it is Lucy who is a magnet to most conflicts and Natsu saving him here it is the exact opposite. Really cool story and good luck for future.
12/13/2020 c46 3Skibblez
This story is so so good! I am so invested in everything that is going on! I pray that everything is ok with you and one day you will come back and finish this story!
7/9/2020 c45 Guest
I love love lovee this fic! It's done so beautifully. I can't wait till you update it!
7/10/2020 c43 1SweetsRomanov
great chapter! I love how determined wendy gets
5/2/2020 c46 BlueSkiezz
Where do I begin... this story is full of awesomeness. I don’t think I can really put it into words how amazing this story is. I love absolutely everything about it. I wish I could write more about how much I enjoyed this amazing story but I just can’t put it into words right now, that’s how great it was/is.

Please keep updating because I am in love with this story.

Thank you so very much for sharing this absolutely fantastic story! I look forward to your updates!
1/10/2020 c46 Guest
Update soon!
8/24/2019 c46 18Andrew
Great chapter! Please update soon
8/24/2019 c44 18Andrew
Don’t kill Wendy
8/24/2019 c43 18Andrew
Blood Knights? Laxus and Jellal who are the other two?
8/23/2019 c42 18Andrew
Good
8/23/2019 c41 18Andrew
I like Erik in this story
575 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »