FanFiction.Net
for Lucky

10/7/2021 c1 64MissScorp
Hi there! I honestly love the interplay between Garcia and Alvez because it’s different from Derek and her. They start on a rocky slope because he’s essentially taking Derek’s position on the team but they slowly become friends as time goes on. I haven’t seen the final two seasons (just got them on Paramount and Hulu) so I don’t know how far things go in their relationship (if they remain friends or become flirty friends) show-wise but that’s okay since I loosely ship them. Luke being observant enough to know Penelope is a call to his training and why he works for the BAU. More, his knowledge helps his sister pick out Lucky who needs a home (huge into adoption here so this resonates with me).

I also like how you broach them going into relationship territory here by giving me the “what if” scenario. It’s awkward and there’s a bit of that “oh no, what I do” going on that adds the required realism. Relationships are tricky, especially when you’re coworkers and friends. Add intimacy to the mix and it becomes nightmare level. You handled it all beautifully, especially with Garcia going to JJ for help in the end.

Great job! :)
10/9/2017 c1 TheNibblets
Garvez, Roxy, AND a cute kitty?! Yay!
4/13/2017 c1 Ressa
Oh, gah, this is precisely what I needed! Love, love, love!
3/29/2017 c1 Ana
Please continue this! Or maybe more Alvez/Garcia fics? Pretty please?
3/29/2017 c1 12snoochie76
Great one shot please continue with your Luke and Pen stories them
3/28/2017 c1 GraveyGraves
What a fan idea
3/27/2017 c1 33Tashana Ambrosia
awe! super cute. Love it!
3/27/2017 c1 Guest
Make more okay
3/27/2017 c1 36JENTWCSINYFAN2
Oh I loved this. Love the fact that he gave her a kitty. Maybe everyone ended up being Lucky and not just the kitty. Good job and you wrote them really well I need to get more of my stuff with them on paper myself.
3/27/2017 c1 27Lenika08
me encanta! Lucas es tan dulce con Penelope, la escena final contandoselo a JJ ha sido muy divertida y real!
3/27/2017 c1 2lazziebeequeen
More more plzmaje hotter
3/27/2017 c1 Nerdy-Country-Girl89
cute I love Luke and Penelope pairings! I hope to see more from you. great story!