for The Less I See Him

5/29 c6 13tvjunkie
This is so good. It's Margaret and Hawkeye but with intriguing changes that still feel true.

That incompetent doctor - ugh. So curious as to the bad blood history between him and Margaret.

And definitely want to know what had happened in Hawkeye's life that brought him to Minneapolis.

Also - Nurse Maggie? So sweet.

I hope you write more soon!
4/12 c6 Guest
Great chapter!
4/11 c6 Jakegajowski1
Thanks for writing more on this story! Hopefully there will be a chapter 7!
11/19/2019 c5 Guest
Awesome stoey
8/26/2019 c5 laluna
this is so good! im so curious about how their reunion will go, what they've been up to. i love how well they fit together after all the years apart. my heart! if you ever feel up to it, would love to read more!
7/2/2018 c4 Sama
This is very good story . I wont to that this story continues
3/20/2018 c5 2lithriel23
please please please continue!
1/9/2018 c5 Guest
Love love love your story!
12/11/2017 c5 9NikitaKaralis
Glad their souls are happy to see each other. Sounds like that young punk Doctor. I hope Hawkeye puts him in his place. Bravo and update soon please!
12/11/2017 c4 NikitaKaralis
Nice reunion embrace. I can't wait to see what secrets they both reveal to each other, especially what occurred after their 'see ya.' Bravo!
12/11/2017 c3 NikitaKaralis
Great chapter about Hawkeyes where abouts for the last six years since the war. Nice job!
12/11/2017 c2 NikitaKaralis
Poor James and all the other survivors. What horrors they must have faced, glad Nurse Maggie went to comfort him. And in walks in Dr. Pierce. Excellent job!
12/11/2017 c1 NikitaKaralis
This is such an interesting start. What parallels between the war and the fire. Great job!
11/20/2017 c5 25142903
Excellent update, glad to see it still lives.
11/17/2017 c5 Guest
I really enjoyed this chapter! Look forward to more!
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »