for Journey To The Past

7/1/2018 c9 Meme
Thank you for finishing this, fantastic. Can we persuade you to write more chryed.
6/13/2018 c10 Mia
Lovely story, thank you ️️
6/4/2018 c10 Meme
it's been worth the wait, thank you for posting. Are you leaving it there or can we press you for one more? East Enders it's the same without these two. I keep hoping that they will get a mention or even one day come back. At least we have the stories to read.
5/28/2018 c9 Mia
Interesting! Would love to see one more chapter :)))
5/9/2018 c9 Meme
Please do another chapter, I miss these two so much and have read most of the Chryed stories on fanfiction so I was so pleased and amazed to come across this. Thank you. I've read so great stories but it's so disappointing when you realise that the author has given up ( for what ever reason) before concluding the story. So thank you for yours.
5/4/2018 c8 Meme
Love the insight into Christians mind. I need more. Another fix please. X
4/14/2018 c7 Lucie
Ooh, interesting development! I do really like how, despite the memory loss, he finds himself drawn to Christian instinctively because the connection runs so deeply. Love it!
4/13/2018 c7 Meme
Thank you for the next chapter. oh my goodness me, didn't see that happening. Worried now. Please keep going
4/10/2018 c6 Amber
Loved this chapter; great to get an insight into their minds. It's interesting that Syed has an instinctive attraction to Christian, and can't wait to see this develop as the love is clearly still there! Can't wait for an update.
4/10/2018 c6 Meme
Thank you for this next chapter, at least they are both willing to keep trying. like the way you get right inside their minds setting the scene for us and for what's to come. Please keep going with this.
3/22/2018 c5 Meme
Checking everyday now to see if the next chapter is in. No pressure. Please keep going, enjoying the plot.
3/20/2018 c5 Emily
Love this, please keep writing :)))
3/19/2018 c5 Meme
Excited to see where this is going, another brilliant chapter. Please keep writing.
3/18/2018 c4 Meme
Thank you so much for writing the next chapter. I miss these two. Brilliant , please keep going
5/17/2017 c3 Lana
I am looking forward to seeing the next part of this! It's very intriguing. :)
18 Page 1 2 Next »