for How to Train Your Dragonfly

1/7 c10 5OracleGuessMe
okay i liked your fic and it is sad it isn't finished. It just got to the part where i could like hope its getting a bit better for lorelai and then it ended. but anyways it is indeed a great story. a very great story! i had a lot of fun reading it.
1/7 c9 OracleGuessMe
trix is awesome i cant stop laughing
10/16/2020 c10 Guest
I have always loved this story. I just found it again. Please finish it!
11/20/2019 c10 Tootsie
I miss your writing so much! I really hope you update soon!
6/7/2019 c10 fnfnztri
I hope you return to this story one day.
5/17/2019 c10 Gilmoreforever
Update please! I'm hooked!
11/22/2018 c9 23The Eye of The Oncoming Storm
oh. my. god.

Trix really is something else.
10/11/2018 c10 Emiliekhovden
I really love this story, hope you are coming back to it soon!
9/20/2018 c10 Guest
I just remembered that this story existed and reread it. Now I'm hoping you'll comeback to it someday soon because it's really quite good and I would love to see your vision for the entire thing.
9/19/2018 c10 12PrueTrudeau
i love, you made her work so hard... i mean... often things just magically happen in shows... but it ain't that easy! i think everyone who once only moved to a New place knows what i mean... ist's stressful... always between two places, decorating, packing, discovering the little flaws of the new flatwhich of course you didn't think of and often add to your expensesjob... and all the money you spend when you move (color, wallpaper, boxes, furniturebecause as little money as you try to spend... you always geht a thing vor two)... and that's no compare to building up a company! not to think of creating like... hmm in a high count... 40 little New homes (rooms)... and as you already pointed it out: i Don't think Sookie and Michel were such a big help in it all! not that they would do it in purpose... but they have their specialities... lorelai needs to See the whole thing... and i also think, lorelai isn't the type of Person to ask for help... she learned to do things on her own...

i loved you put an end to lorelais energy. totally loved Luke ging into protection mode... i so can See him that way! oooh how i would have loved to See it... hope to read more of it!

update soon! can't wait for what happens next ...
5/15/2018 c10 rachel625
These two chapters were great! Lorelai really needs to talk to everyone about what's going on, especially Luke! I'm excited to read what's up next! Please update again soon!
4/30/2018 c10 197Daisyangel
She really needs to open up to Sookie, Michel and Luke. Of course it's her stubborn pride that keeps her from doing it, lol. I hope she talks to them soon. Glad to see an update.
4/29/2018 c10 RhizOneill
Poor Lorelai. I hope she tells Luke soon.
4/29/2018 c10 Droolia
I always thought it was unreasonable to demand someone's presence. she's busy. she doesn't have time. what happens if she doesn't show up? they'll have a worse relationship?
4/29/2018 c10 kgibson97315
I forgot you updated this story! Great chapter. I just wish Lorelai could tell Luke what is going on with her, he’s being all protective and wants to make sure she’s okay but she won’t tell him what’s going on. But, we all know Lorelai is too proud to tell Luke what is going on, she feels she can do it, but she needs to know that it’s okay to ask for extra help. Anyway, can’t wait for the next chapter!
118 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »