for The Grey Area

10/1/2020 c10 6powerrangersoflight
Please update soon! I would like to see what happens next!
8/3/2020 c10 andak
I loved reading this story. excellent work
3/24/2020 c10 synchromelen
Please continue writing this story! I would love to see how it progresses! I'm already fully invested in Artemis (what an awesome character! I love her)!
2/19/2020 c10 kept123
More chapters please
9/30/2019 c10 ceres575
update
7/1/2019 c10 Tigerworld
I just found this story tonight and read it all in one go and I want to tell you it is absolutely amazing I love the family you have built with Artemis and the black/malfoy family they are so caring and protective of each other and the natural and amazing friendships and partnership built up between artemis and hermione I can't wait to see luna to become apat of that and i can't wait for the girls to find out what Artemis is and that they are her mates.
P.s also low key rooting for draco to win over harry and for them to become a thing because the train scene between the two boys and between Artemis and hermione killed me with cuteness.
5/9/2019 c10 2Otaku of Anime
The chapter was amazing as always. I’m really looking forward to what all will happen next too
5/8/2019 c6 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up. Dumbledore is a minpulating person and needs his head checked. Update soon
5/8/2019 c10 2midnightwolf201
It's so good to see an update! As they are always worth waiting for
5/7/2019 c10 22naruto11222
Cool. Do you take request
5/7/2019 c10 2Alkeniw Andilite
Yes! I love this story so much, I'm so glad it updated!
And hey, Artemis knows her mates now. I wonder how soon she'll reveal herself to them. And it seems Dumbledore is evil in this story, so that'll be interesting.

Voldemort is coming back, then? It'll be intriguing, with the Malfoys technically on his side, but the kids probably not. Unless Voldemort isn't a cruel, heartless guy in this story, but I've only read one story where he isn't, so I don't have much of an expectation for that.

And is Drarry going to be a thing in this? It'd be cool IMO. Now, just who to set up Jasmine with...Maybe she is with Fleur? Ooh, that'd be great!

I love your work, please keep it up!
5/7/2019 c10 marlastiano
11/2/2018 c9 Raingirl49th
Some stories just make you wanna beg for more,
8/7/2018 c9 7DarkWolfz397
I really like this, please continue.
8/1/2018 c9 tallon2692
my guess would some kind of charm?
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »