for The Grey Area

7/13/2017 c1 cjj220898
I love this can't wait for more xx
7/12/2017 c6 Imouto's mad house
Hm, can i feed Dumbledore to my demon Raven? I really want to feed him to my Raven, oh or maybe my friends dragon. Either way can we just feed him to something. I'd offer him to Artie, but i don't want to offend her stomach or her taste buds. Self righteous old bastard probably doesn't taste that good. And while Unicorns are nice and all, i prefer my battle Thestral. NOW ONWARDS, WE HAVE AUS TO CONQUEOR IN THE NAME OF FANDOMS AND SHIPPING! CHARGE!
7/12/2017 c6 4fluffypercussionist
Amazing as always, and I really hope your living situation improves. Stay positive because once you hit rock bottom, the only way to go is up!
7/12/2017 c6 2Alkeniw Andilite
Okay, wait, your family kicked you out of their house?! Dafuq?! That's cruel!
I hope your living situation gets mended soon! And try to prioritize that over writing, honestly. You can return to writing when you're secure.
And I can't wait to see how Dumbledore fails in his plans! I know this is far off, but does he get killed? I hope so!

Please hurry with your stories!
6/16/2017 c1 Raikaguken
the Fem/ in the description is Fem/harry right?
6/3/2017 c5 Alkeniw Andilite
Okay, I wasn't fully sold on this concept, as OCs in pairings aren't often favorable, but I'm really liking this so far.
I can't wait for sexual tension to form, either ;)

Please hurry with your stories!
5/16/2017 c4 celesse201
Need more. Amazing story
5/13/2017 c3 1Being a Scrub
I'm so sorry to hear about your fiancée, but it's wonderful that you're reclaiming yourself! :) Rise from the ashes and all that good stuff! :) The story is really cool, and I'm looking forward to the direction you head. I'm hoping Artemis flicks Draco in the head and lets him know he stuck his foot in his mouth. Cheers!
5/4/2017 c3 Imouto's mad house
Imouto: Haha, This is very much staying entertaining, and Draco you idiot, you need to stop channeling your inner pureblood so much. And Harry you gullible idiot, i would have thought the Dursleys would have taught you not every one is as they appear in public. But yeah still a great story. And if Artemis does help Hermione stop the bullying then please tell so i can grab some popcorn. And you're welcome :)
4/18/2017 c2 InVitaEtAmare
I totally didn't see that coming, but I love it! And I love how you've Artemis so unique. Artemis and Hermione should definitely be in separate houses, beyond that I leave to your creative genius! *bows* I hope your next chapter is just as good if not better than this one! Update soon!
4/18/2017 c2 Edsheerancamogie
Love the chapter . it's jut brilliant so looking forward to your next update/chapter
4/17/2017 c2 Cailey0703
I believe Hermione should go to the house she should have been in all along, aka Ravenclaw. I'm looking at YOU, J.K...

Anyways, love the story so far and I can't wait for more. It's always fun to add new interesting prophecies to the mix as long as you don't go crazy.
4/17/2017 c2 Guest
Wow really I didn't think you would choose her honestly I love lunas character so much, she's a brilliant witch but most people push her off to the side because I guess shes too eccentric for them. Im excited to see how you portray her and how her relationship with art will materialize!
4/17/2017 c2 Imouto's mad house
Imouto: Well my interest has not dulled at all so you must be doing something right. As for Hermione's house. As much as i would love to say Slytherin and keep the two together, Many of the house members would try to eat her alive, and Artemis would probably return the favor quite literally, so I'm going to have to vote for Ravenclaw. She could even spot Lunas bullying quickly and get that shit stopped real quick. Happy early birthday by the way.
4/17/2017 c2 Darkstar2222
Me thinks Hermione should be in ravenclaw. And, a panther? AWESOME!
60 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »