FanFiction.Net
for Dinosaur King Retold

9/13/2021 c2 9Author25
Really liking this so far. I know what I'm doing for the rest of my evening
9/13/2021 c8 8HunterHQ
How much easier it would be for the Alpha gang if they had Rod and Laura take part in the gameshow that would’ve been more effective but guess they still had homework.
9/1/2021 c15 HunterHQ
For secret dinosaurs Think Dr Z discovered the element when studying the Center stone? What he said about ‘raising’ each of his secret dinosaurs maybe he did it behind Ancient’s back in the 6 months when they were in the dinosaur era. At least I theorise that in the anime but in your story?

Think this story may address plot holes like example Lotos Land with the fruit of eternal youth, the crystal skull, the orochi where the white cosmos stone was? Or maybe not?
8/31/2021 c40 HunterHQ
The stegosaurus is the only elemental leader that is from the jurassic and the others being Cretaceous dinosaurs right? So was each Dino chosen one by one and not all together? Plus they came from different regions too right?

Is it possible for an elemental leader to have their position challenged like the King can? Maybe that can be a strategy for Seth.
8/29/2021 c45 HunterHQ
Seth mentioned the teleporter had a lot of strain with just one stone to power it? So he could remedy it by transporting something smaller or have more stones? Maybe he can look to stealing the other stones and it can eliminate one d team member from being able to interfere, 2 birds with one stone.
8/29/2021 c11 HunterHQ
The whole chase in the anime would’ve been avoided if they just teleported back to the D Lab but then it’d be too easy.

Curiously I wonder how the D Team who had more primitive technology than the Alpha gang could make personal teleporter a while the Alpha gang had to use vehicles that blew up a lot.
8/20/2021 c51 14Stoned Chompski
I love the Lion King references in this story
8/20/2021 c49 Stoned Chompski
I gotta say, I'm loving this story. There weren't many good Dinosaur King fanfics on here since the anime wasn't really popular even back then but this is the best one yet. Probably for all eternity. I only got back to watching Dinosaur King as a sort of nostalgia trip. Before that it was Sonic X and before it was Breaking Bad, but enough about those two shows.

I love how you gave every dinosaur a personality, a nickname, and the ability to speak. I always loved Spiny from the original show, probably because of Jurassic Park 3 (before i even had a brain and realized how dumb that T-Rex vs Spinosaurus fight was) and I'm so glad he has this lovable, random personality. You made my favorite dinosaur (in the anime lol cuz my favorite is the T-Rex) even better than my favorite. While I'm still kind of getting use to the interspecies relationship, I gotta remember that the Zootopia fandom exist so there's really not much I can do about it. But other than that, I love the chemistry each of the dinosaurs have, and I love the changes you made to the original anime. I love how the Space Pirates are the good guys here, I really love that change.

I'm also digging the original narrative as well and I'm looking forward to reading more. You got me so into this I even created an OC villain in my head lmao. Anyway, looking forward to reading some more and keep up the good work!
8/9/2021 c69 Guest
Might I ask what with new Fanfiction cover? I don’t mind I’m just asking?
7/19/2021 c30 HunterHQ
Curiously when the Alpha Gang's whole dino team was defeated the D Team made no effort to get their cards, guess they were too focused on Therizinosaurus at the time.

Was thinking another strategy Seth can use can be to attack his enemies mentally or psychologically. Example Ace still being afraid of water (Not sure if he got over it, or maybe I forgot) considering how humanised the dinosaurs are in your story if he looks hard enough he can see emotional flaws or weaknesses he can take advantage of.
7/7/2021 c68 Guest
I just realized what meme you’ve referenced with Ally and I have to say ice job. And this chapter was absolutely incredible very much worth the wait and I can’t wait to see the next chapter of this absolutely INCREDIBLE story soon.
6/15/2021 c69 7Harold Godwinson
This I was not expecting, but I don't disapprove a bit, and the mentioning of Eocarcharia and Eoraptor is a cake with a cherry on top

I was thinking of making my own little spin off of these two in my spin off story, but as I haven't got that far yet, I won't say until I'm sure of writing it

Anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to go to sleep
6/15/2021 c69 Dragonrule
It was cool seeing the history of the dinosaur king and the stones.
6/15/2021 c69 57Earth Beast
Now that is a pretty go history lessons.

Hope Seikatsu can defeat her becoming evil brother with some help of the D-Team.

Earth Beast
6/15/2021 c69 8HunterHQ
Wow what can I say but after seeing what they went through it's no wonder Shi and Seikatsu as brother and sister eventually drifted apart.

At first it was a natural cycle of life and death, death is needed to clear away space for new life to emerge. Same with carnivores hunting herbivores and other dinosaurs to keep populations and ecosystems stable so that plant life can be stable too.

All was in balance but when the balance tipped more in Seikatsu's favour with everyone rejoicing in her, guess Shi's jealousy eventually built up till he snapped. Wonder if there may be a way to break said cycle from getting worse since destroying one destroys the other but then they reincarnate again, maybe that can be a way to purge Shi of evil. (Or make it that they both die and don't reincarnate again?)

Wonder if Eocarcharia will be addressed too, also eoraptor being the first dinosaur was the first king too, how fitting. The Southern King who took over after Eocarcharia united the world then? Gives me Avatar Last airbender vibes with the fire nation wanting to rule the world and all.

Also implies the 7th cosmos stone was equal to the other 6 with what you said about Shi? And the cosmos stones were born from Earth? What about the stone plates though?

Wonder how the subspecies of human came about though and how come only 4 of them so far? Are there more of them besides the 4 we know? Wonder if it was possible to destroy a cosmos stone for good be it the black one where Shi drew his powers from then he'd be cut off?
937 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »