for Faux Pas

5/8/2020 c1 Ginger713
ha-ha! Poor Carter...couldn't think what he had done wrong...

That was GREAT! That one request would send LeBeau over the edge. Too Funny!
2/25/2019 c1 30Abracadebra
Just reread this and realized I had never reviewed it! Well, it’s a gem. The situation is perfectly natural, and you do a wonderful job holding back the revelation until the very end. Plus I really like how you had Carter getting tangled and tripped up in his own mind. I mean, he does that to the rest of us all the time when he starts nattering on and on and you can’t remember what he was saying... oh for crying out loud, where were we? Oh I remember! Absolutely terrific story.
11/23/2018 c1 23Tuttle4077
Curse you. I laughed out loud and almost woke my daughter!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha x a million. I absolutely loved it. Although, I must say, my grandpa is French (Canadien) and according to him, ketchup is the great sterilizer. But then again, we're peasants to actual Frenchmen.
2/17/2018 c1 26Thaddeus MacChuzzlewit
For a comedic piece, I didn't expect such a build of suspense, and consequently the ending caught me by surprise. Good job! Very funny. I really liked the way you derail the story several times by following Carter's train of thoughts. It gives the reader a good sense of what it must be like inside his head. Poor Carter.
1/19/2018 c1 71snooky-9093
hahahaha! "I guess it's a good thing I can't speak French. I can't be mad about what I can't translate!" Carter tried to grin at the Corporal, but instead was met with Newkirk holding his hand over his eyes and slowly shaking his head. great line.! nicely done.
7/2/2017 c1 momgobloo
LOL - ok, that was funny! very cute! :-D
4/27/2017 c1 Guest
Oh my gosh, this is just perfect! XD
4/7/2017 c1 119katbybee
Oh, this was absolutely hilarious! The mental images are so vivid It may as well have been a scene from the show! Love it! !
4/4/2017 c1 7Aileil
Thanks! This gave me just the laugh I needed whil doing up some essays. I can just see Carter going through and trying to spot his mistake while everyone else knows exactly what he did :). I'm studying in England for a bit, and I learned that they also are funny about ketchup. Thanks again for writing this! Always nice to come out from lurking and post a thing or two (I don't very often, but if you count reviews, I'm not exactly a recluse). :) Hope to see you 'round the servers! (Or however exactly that works).
4/1/2017 c1 6WhistleWhileYouWork
That was a very amusing story and I was not expecting that ending at all! X'D
Great writing and everyone was in character, even LeBeau though he was only mentioned, I really enjoyed reading it.