for Kismet

3/2/2020 c1 34TL22
Hi,

I see you took this story down and re-posted it. Is the story quite a bit different from your original?

I really enjoyed the original.

TL22
5/10/2019 c35 405WizMonCruWil
Husky Rory! I like! And she FINALLY kisses him! Yes, girl, jump his bones! And aw yeah, they have some serious sex! Wait... they spent HOURS making love? They had a lot to cover, I guess!
5/10/2019 c33 20statetech0
Rory so wants to have his baby, she is talking to their potential daughter! Also, naming her Winnifred... nice callback to Tuck Everlasting! The whole I object sequence I was happily yelling, "Are you serious? Are you SERIOUS?!" And goddamnit, it was a dream!
5/10/2019 c19 24ClintonBush43Obama
Ohhh God, she missed her chance! My heart can't take this!
5/10/2019 c11 24Katnibellamione
A Ball! A Ball! We're going to a Ball! Goddamnit, now I want a Beauty and the Beast style kiss!
5/10/2019 c8 24StarPotterTwilightHunger
And I think Marty's beginning to fall in love with Rory all over again! Argument is coming... angst-filled kiss, pretty please?
5/10/2019 c7 24LawrenceDaddarioWatsonStewart
Attracted? She should have been attracted to him at Yale! But awww, she is falling in love...
5/10/2019 c6 24CaliforniaTexasNorthCarolina
"Please tell me I've got the right number!" Man, Marty is already making her BEG! She sounds thirsty... and not just for Greek ribs!
5/10/2019 c3 20triojediknights
There are not enough good Nudist fics out there! Thank GOD I stumbled on this one! Awww, Rory already longs for Marty! Slow-burns are the best!
7/6/2018 c51 December Jeffries1
Disturbing
3/12/2018 c51 Goldenbassets
I loved it! And you've managed to sway me, a hardcore Jess and Rory lover! Although I'm not sure I can get on board with Clara being with anyone. I never liked her.
3/12/2018 c49 Goldenbassets
No Rory, bad! No Logan, no need to think on it.
3/12/2018 c48 Goldenbassets
I'm stressing over this. Who will he choose?!
3/12/2018 c47 Goldenbassets
Oh so emotional! I'm getting weepy.

But the use of 'journalist' to describe Rory is a teensy bit distracting. It is used quite a bit. And pulls me out of the moment sometimes.
3/12/2018 c46 Goldenbassets
Oh that damn drawer. I'd forgotten about it. That's no way to start a week apart.

I never liked Clara. She was too whiny. I like that Jess threw his hands up in exasperation and walked away. He never was one to put up with any fuss.
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »