for Fightin Irish

2/23 c41 Celeste
I love Spot and Rois! Is this the end? I love this whole story so much and I don't want it to be over :)
10/21/2020 c41 7ChiTown4ever
Well thank you for ruining all other make protagonists for me. Lol. I have literally never been as intrigued by someone falling in love as I am with Spot meeting Rois. I am going to say it again, I love that you made him a hard, unemotional person for real, that it's not just a cover for some soft side.

I'm glad they finally kissed! I may have died a little if you stopped updating before that happened, ha! But I'm so on board for any updates you may still have.
10/19/2020 c19 ChiTown4ever
I was going to make it to the end of the story before I left a review, but darn it, it's too good for that! I'm getting a SUPER late start to my day because I kept telling myself I would read just one more chapter...and now it's like 15 chapters later.

I love this story, and your writing, so much! I love, especially, that you didn't take the easy road with Spot by making him a softy inside the tough guy. I just ADORE how you write him, he really is that hardened all the way through his personality and it works for this story fantastically!
7/13/2020 c41 4thatsmycigar
This is so sad :( But still amazing. Keep writing!
It seems like there aren't that many people reading Newsies anymore, and I was wondering if you would mind giving me feedback on mine? I'm trying to get better as a writer but it's hard when nobody is there to tell you what you're doing wrong. You totally don't have to though ~thatsmycigar
7/13/2020 c34 thatsmycigar
'"Cowboy is the borough leader"
"Cowboy?" she laughed.
Spot shrugged. "Got a hat, bandanna, thing for the West. Just go with it, Doll. His name's Jack Kelly."
She laughed at the almost annoyed expression on his face as he described the other newsie.'
I loved this honestly it's hilarious and so Spot
7/13/2020 c1 thatsmycigar
WOW this is amazing! "The crowd was dumbfounded. Spot was intrigued" Perfect.
6/17/2020 c41 4Blossom9
I’m loving this story! Excited to see where it goes!
6/4/2020 c41 Viola
ACK OH MY GOSH UR ALIVE!HELLOOOOO
loving it! Honestly so cute and aMaZiNg as usual, plz keep updating, def need it in quarantine
5/1/2020 c41 6Jean-Moddalle
this will be my evening-ender.
well done, as is common.

Salut JM
4/27/2020 c1 4The Lonely Hunter
Spot and I are intrigued! Who is this mysterious character? I am looking forward to reading on.

Thanks for sharing!
4/27/2020 c41 9Love.Fiction.2021
Likin this story so far.
4/27/2020 c40 Love.Fiction.2021
liking it,
4/21/2020 c40 Snowmuchtolove
I liked your choices in this chapter. It's right in line with Spot's character to pull her toward him. Making her come to him, on his terms. And she understands that.
4/21/2020 c40 Lemoncello 158
Happy to see an update, Thanks and hurry back with more.
4/19/2020 c40 Guestanewone
You’re back!
1. I hope you’re healthy and safe
2. You could’ve written absolute trash and I would’ve been happy but no you came back and wrote an absolute gem! Looking forward (as always) to the next chapter
243 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »