for Mind Over Other Matters

3/16/2020 c1 ElevethaHoure
This was enormously enjoyable! Thank you for sharing it!
8/28/2019 c1 Jade
Wonderful story. I loved it. Then again, I've loved all of your Star Trek writing so far. Can't wait to see what you will cook up next.

Also. I am very sorry about your house. I lost my home in a fire too, some ten years ago and I can still remember the nightmare of trying to get everything sorted afterwards. My thoughts are with you and your loved ones.
6/14/2019 c1 Singer Sira
I love the Kirk and Spock banter and also your unique solution to the mating bond problem (and all without making it slash). Thanks for the great story.
3/13/2019 c1 19AmandaBaker852
As usual, a wonderful story.
2/1/2019 c1 63BrokenKestral
My favourite was probably III. The Vulcan Death Grip. (May I also say your titles made me laugh?) One of the things I enjoy about your stories is the way they explore how being a touch-telepath changes some of the most basic things in our existence. I hadn't thought about that before, but you show it quite well.
12/27/2018 c1 110VampireApple
Now, this was a trip to read, and I enjoyed it, and how they all needed wiht a line about cheating
3/27/2018 c1 19EiswolfZero
Ahhh this was just
damn aamzing
I love the easy going nature they have between them, it just flowed naturaly
and every secion was more interesting than the last
3/25/2018 c1 Nichalia
This was wonderful!
1/20/2018 c1 Vana Valie
this was awesome! your writing skills are so good! very professional! I love it!
12/11/2017 c1 Anij
Thank you again. I hope you will write a lot more AOS or Star Trek 2009 stories. :)
10/6/2017 c1 87Book girl fan
I like the continued vain of cheating/playing fair that runs through all these. It really seems to fit.
6/30/2017 c1 3Lerrinus
*applause* This is why I love you, KCS! You are amazing at writing the unique dynamic of Kirk-Spock-McCoy! My first time reading this and I love it! 5* and faved!
6/6/2017 c1 Ilia A. Jay
I love III especially here - your characterization of Spock, Bones and Jim are so exact. I love both TOS and the new movies and your writing just captures them beautifully. I've reread this and your fic 'Five Kinds of Crazy' about fifty times each with no exaggeration. Your hurt/comfort stories are some of my favorite, in this fandom and in 'Supernatural'; not too much angst or overthinking, balance of humor and serious moments, and your stream-of-consciousness Kirk is so spot on I can't handle it!

Anyways, just to let you know, I love reading your work and wait with bated breath for more fics xx
5/13/2017 c1 1White Wyrsa
I could never be tired of reading your stories. Thank you for sharing, where would I find something so good?)
5/12/2017 c1 8MuggleCreator
Awwwww. Aaallll the feels!
30 Page 1 2 Next »