for Saving Grace

8/23/2020 c3 Guest
I hope the Seymours and Brandons go down soon. I wonder how Lady Grey would react if she knew that her beloved princess will pretty much murder her daughter.
3/13/2019 c1 andjelija.nenic
2/26/2019 c1 Guest
lady mary is a whore.
jane is a stupid woman
2/20/2018 c1 Sakura
What a heartless father!
11/7/2017 c1 12samanthafelix
I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
7/13/2017 c1 Jess
Love it and cannot wait for more! Anne has always been my favourite.
6/12/2017 c1 16dracoqueen
I eagerly wait the next few chapters
4/3/2017 c1 Candy Momo
I always love stories where Anne doesn't lose her child - it's fun to read "what if"
I hope you update soon, I can't wait to read what happens next!
4/3/2017 c1 HermioneandMarcus
excellent first chapter and i can not wait to read more soon please and thank you
4/2/2017 c1 Wishing For Dragons
A cliche premise that actually hasn't been around lately. So I can't wait for more. Just a tip, use commas at the end of dialogues.
Let me show you:
"...her place on the throne," at the thought
"...and the mother of a prince," says Edward harshly
3/31/2017 c1 Keisha
Interesting concept.. I like that an wasn't as happy about Katherine's death as she was in the TV show... Keep it up :)
4/2/2017 c1 19OldAccountForMyCringey13yoAss
Like it! Like it! The way Henry celebrates Katharine's death! Wonderfull! I hope that that bitch Jane won't do anything with Henry. And just think about this - George and Mary! Wouldn't that be so dramatic if something is happening between them according to this situation. Hope everything goes well with Anne. Continue your excellent work! :)
3/31/2017 c1 Munukla
Oh my god i love it!Can toi mâle Mary and Charles a couple please
3/31/2017 c1 stephannieteresa1
I like where this is going! more more more please!
3/31/2017 c1 7QueenAnneTudor
Hoping Henry does not get injured, and that Mary learns to play the dutiful daughter
16 Page 1 2 Next »